[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

ssalih said:
You won't be able to find the perfect mmr system with the amount of people playing it anyway. Not even mentioning the cheaters  :iamamoron:. What can be done is creating mmr pools. For example putting 0-300 mmr players in one pool and 300-800 mmr players in one pool etc. In this way low mmrs will be able to compete at their level and high mmrs wont get cancer trying to carry lower level players altough it will take more time to find matches. I am not sure if this is doable. On the other hand wbmm is better than playing in any other servers.

We could give this one a try, sounds reasonable.

Le Roux said:
When you pick a class, a server message comes up that tells you how many of each class has already been selected by your teammates. I think this is a great feature and I was wondering if it might be possible to expand on this.
Could you maybe make it so the same message (an updated version ofcourse) comes up I don't know... When all players have joined the server? Or at 15 seconds in halftime? It's useful information for people who care like me, and it won't bother anyone who doesn't care.

Bump! This would be really good addition.

-----

I can see new annoucment:
'New harvesting season will begin soon!
Current season will end on the 31st of January 2019'

Does it mean you will reset mmr?

Harman said:
Le Roux said:
When you pick a class, a server message comes up that tells you how many of each class has already been selected by your teammates. I think this is a great feature and I was wondering if it might be possible to expand on this.
Could you maybe make it so the same message (an updated version ofcourse) comes up I don't know... When all players have joined the server? Or at 15 seconds in halftime? It's useful information for people who care like me, and it won't bother anyone who doesn't care.

Bump! This would be really good addition.

-----

I can see new annoucment:
'New harvesting season will begin soon!
Current season will end on the 31st of January 2019'

Does it mean you will reset mmr?
Yes.

Harman said:
Is that necessary? Than we'll have another 2 weeks of random matches, because everyone will be back to 200.
Teams will be balanced according to hidden MMR, thus there will be no need for recalibration. I've also planned some changes to the balancing system so hopefully teams will be more balanced than they are atm.

Mynes said:
Teams will be balanced according to hidden MMR, thus there will be no need for recalibration. I've also planned some changes to the balancing system so hopefully teams will be more balanced than they are atm.

Sounds nice!

What's hidden MMR? Can we have like global ranking from multiple seasons? Would be nice to see who is the best warband player.  :fruity:

I still haven't found any place where to report a bug.
One of the games  I lost counted as five on the website and basically made my poor numbers which were about 150 go to 0.
Those were really precious for me :sad:

p.s. Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links until you have been on this forum longer.

wiFi CIIGES is DED said:
ye hi ciiges here, can we ban bots like tork from mm if they intentionally ruin games by not letting actual good players play limited classes by playing it himself and throwing every round? thanks.
We actually played draw and I had better score than you. Your excuse was that you're **** at inf and archer and it's somehow my fault lmao.

Plus you and some other ****, name of which I didn't even bother remembering, THed me so imo it's your asses that should be banned for being braindead little kids.

Fietta said:
I found that there's a lot of players mainly in the ping region of 60 - 80 constantly either disconnecting or being blind in battle and dying like big noobs, sort em out.
Mine is around 90-110, and yes sometimes I do find myself not in the location I was actually intending to go, however it's not that bad and I do believe I can be a good contribution to the team nonetheless. Not gonna use that as excuse.

Tork789 said:
We actually played draw and I had better score than you. Your excuse was that you're **** at inf and archer and it's somehow my fault lmao.

Plus you and some other ****, name of which I didn't even bother remembering, THed me so imo it's your asses that should be banned for being braindead little kids.
No you didnt :^]

wiFi CIIGES is DED said:
Tork789 said:

No you didnt :^]
Tork789 said:
wiFi CIIGES is DED said:
ye hi ciiges here, can we ban bots like tork from mm if they intentionally ruin games by not letting actual good players play limited classes by playing it himself and throwing every round? thanks.

Fietta said:
I found that there's a lot of players mainly in the ping region of 60 - 80 constantly either disconnecting or being blind in battle and dying like big noobs, sort em out.
Mine is around 90-110, and yes sometimes I do find myself not in the location I was actually intending to go, however it's not that bad and I do believe I can be a good contribution to the team nonetheless. Not gonna use that as excuse.
This thread is not here to start arguments about who has better scores. No one has a claim on classes, thus any complaints on the subject are irrelevant.

Neither are balanced, here are my suggestions:

1) Decrease damage of both down by 60%

2) Make armoured targets invulnerable to arrows, bolts, cuts and get 80% damage reduction from thrusts and 70% from blunt damage,

3) Remove horse rearing unless the spearman gets into a fixed position which requires a transition animation of 0.7s

4) Increase bump damage to 75% hp

And we got a dream game, which can finally be proud of the "Mount" part in it's name.

Back
Top Bottom