[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmpxchg8b,

Welcome back and thank you for your great passion in making WSE that expands warband beyond it's own limitation!  However, is there any of chance or any possibilities that this WSE could support different attack/block animations individually for either specific faction, npc or weapon itself?  This would make mod very interesting having different factions using different their own fighting/defend animations, which would bring purely diversity experiences to warband with your powerful script engine?  I am just expressing ideas here and see if it is any possibles or not?

Just downgrade if you want to use the wse, we are doing so.
And dont be woried, i think he is still going to do it, but he dousnt want to give out any date or time due to perhaps studie or something.

Why doesn't "player_set_skin" seem to do anything for me? I've even tried using it in a completely Native module (aside from the addition of WSE and a custom third skin, obviously), but it only allows the skin to be set to male or female. I set network_compatible to 0 in module.ini, so that's not it. I'm using Warband 1.153, and I've tried WSE 3.2.0 as well as 3.1.5. This operation is extremely important for my mod, so any help would be appreciated.

Operation work's fine... at least it worked fine in 3.1.5. There must be something wrong with your code. Try adding one more troop after "multiplayer_profile_troop_female" troop and set it's skin to the skin you want. From what I recall this operation used troop entries instead of just skins.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Operation work's fine... at least it worked fine in 3.1.5. There must be something wrong with your code. Try adding one more troop after "multiplayer_profile_troop_female" troop and set it's skin to the skin you want. From what I recall this operation used troop entries instead of just skins.
Wow, that worked perfectly. I can't believe that was all I needed to do this whole time. :smile:

Thanks.

WSE Loader by cmpxchg8b (Build date: Jul 21 2013 15:13:14)
OS version: 6.2.9200 SP 0.0
Command line:
WSE path: C:\Users\Ahmet Enes Semerci\Downloads\Compressed\WSE v3.2.0_2\
Game executable origin: registry (Steam)
Game executable path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\mb_warband.exe
Game executable checksum: 75D96D1F
You are running an unsupported version of Warband (WSE only supports version 1.153.
Please update or download the full game from

Bug report: :wink:

"ti_on_agent_end_reloading" trigger doesn't seems to fire at all. It doesn't work neither for cancelled reloadings, nor for completed ones.

edit: all this in multi. Didn't test that on singleplayer.

I wouldn't say that, haven't had time to work on it for a while.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Another bug report - "try_for_prop_instances" seems to be completely broken in 3.2.0. It was working fine in 3.1.5.
I think I see the problem. Does it loop over all props if you specify a type and over no props if you don't?

Does it loop over all props if you specify a type and over no props if you don't?

It loops throught no props at all in both cases. Just tried it - added simple debug message and run two loops - one for all props, one for specified prop. No message at all appeared on 3.2.0, all messages were visible correctly in 3.1.5.

Dissapointing it isn't gonna be released for 1.157
I'm unfortunately running on a mac from the PaulTheTall port, so I can't downgrade to use WSE. I want those unlimited corpses though. Damn!
If I'm wrong about the not being able to downgrade on a Mac, PM me or something, please  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom