SP Antiquity [WB] troy-mod (no public alpha)

Users who are viewing this thread

You are a God!!! That Fixed it!! ( bows down!!) although I only played for one day I definetly saw new items that wasn't there before ( vanilla items are very annoying) I also noted that at least for me it wasn't old save comp. and also in Ithaca Castle I noticed the guards are dressing as Acheans instead of Ithacans, by the way no Ithacan items seen. but that's enough for now, you already did fix the issue and at least now we can play and have a real view to your magnificent job Thank You!!!!!!

Hey no problem my friend, if you need further testing let me know, I show up as a recruit because I never post but I'm a pioneer with this game I'm been playing since 0.8XX. I'm sorry I could not help you further since my knowledge of modding is equal to zero but I'll be glad to help any way I can. Let me know

I have encountered no problems with the my save games after the patch. But did you know that Ithaca is inaccessible by Ai and the player unless you cheat, Veluca is on a mountain so is also inaccessible, plus why are some items named after what I assume are the coders names eg ajax g  L? Other than that good mod nice new weapons, factions and map. 

yes i know that
like Ithaca you can reach latter when ships will be here

many city's location and names will be changed to

and for items names it i have left like it for easy find it when need to fix something

Only a sugesstion, if i were you i change some names in the troop tree, in ancient greece didn't existed spearmen or sargeants. You can rename spearmen for hoplites or simply by warriors (In this age the greeck even had no discovered the hoplite tactics and they fought in war bands) and sargeant for champion. In adition the correct greek name for ligth infantry and skirmisher is psiloi.

hmm
you can offer
how to call or change some troops names
it isn't hard to change it

but i will be happy it those names will be correct and i don't need to change it again....

Troy Bugs

1) Can not enter the village of Aldelen, the village of Rizi is in a river and cannot be reached ( probably a few other places also but havent noticed yet)

2) Some lords, merchants, and farmers have trouble when
they exit Veluca and are stuck moving in the same spot.

3) Some lords try to move through snowy mountain
type terrains and cannot move through when trying
to reach their destination. (found between Sparta and
Culmar Castle)

Suggestions, probably get the boat codes from
Improved 1257ad to use in Troy to help travel around.

Second, try to get rid of all the native armors and armored
horses

Also if you make Achilles(probably not spelled right but
the main character in Troy) create a custom head helmet for
him to with some of his blond hair hanging out.

Also is it possible to make ship batttles? I would hate to be in the middle of the sea and challange a lord to battle to only be teleported to land.

On the flip side greate job on the mod, really awsome and love playing the mod, play it more than any other for warband. Cant
wait more updates are released  :grin:

Perhaps some modders from old MnB mods who created ship battles can help you, if I learn of any people who have experince I will pm you their profile names if you like and you can ask them if they can help.

Kovas said:
Tutorial for sea battles.
http://s9.zetaboards.com/exilian/topic/467886/1/

I played a bit the last version of Troy mod and I love the new items  :mrgreen:

There goes the solution lol, hope you can implement sea battles, good luck

yesterdays i already enabled boats from cheat mode

problem only is there still isn't logic

like from every city you can buy ship  (by the way if you haven't money anyway you can buy it lol  :grin: (then your moneys became like -2000 denars)

there need something to do like ports (that not every city can have ports (like if there no river and no see simple city can't have port and buy here ships)

Hey Rgcotl, I wrote in the release mods forum so they would include your mod there, even when it's not finished but the Crusades Mod is not finished either and is there already so why not yours eh? I posted a link to this page so people can visit it, you gotta advertise man!! jajajaja

Back
Top Bottom