SP Antiquity [WB] troy-mod (no public alpha)

Users who are viewing this thread

i still need salamians armors and after that i will start with Trojans (if that don't start earlyer one manwho offered help )

by the way i will be happy to have new man body so if anyone can help at character modeling it will be awesome

Helloooo. Im so poor i dont have warband yet. I have a request to make, can you please make a version for M&B 1.011 for us oldys who dont have warband? :oops:

you can try demo version of MB:WB
it is same rules you can play till lvl 7
and you can play custom battles

by the way there is still an old troy mod for MB:1.11

and remake this mod for MB will be quite hard cause of high res models and textures, normal maps and others things....

great job so far, I cant wait for the version when we can use boats to travel and the trojans will be avaliable. Keep up the good work :smile:

I have a humble sugestion: Why not dress all recruits in togas, after all togas was the greek mainstream piece of clothing of the era right? thanks for your work I love this era but the only issue I have is with the weapons and armor, I've in the world for like 20 days waiting for the armors to arrive to the merchants and nothing, I got a hold of some after declaring war on Sparta and defeating a party ( as spoils of war) and I know this still is in alpha stage but really there's little to play with, would you perhaps release a small patch to implement the selling of armors and weapons? Thanks

hey it isn't problem really
but i have did one small thing
like faction items can be found only in that factions merchant shops

like if you want get spartans armor you have to buy it from spartans shop
same is with Achaean's itacans and Thessalians

and about recruits i have plan for hims like make one simple clothing and make for evry faction diferents colors only

I'm sorry to differ with you my friend but I just try buying armors/weapons from Sparta and nothing, all native items there and I belonged to their faction too I don't know what's wrong

I'm going to give it another try and get back to you I'm going to test that Thessaly shop you're talking about

ok, in the weapons market all I found was spears, never ever a sword and in the armors market  all I see are shoes, gauntlets but never ever a shield nor a cuirass or helmet etc and believe me, I searched the entire map one by one

Back
Top Bottom