MP Fantasy [WB] Solgaard Roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

This looks amazing.  Trying to figure out what it is exactly, but would be nice to rp without playing PW.  From what I noticed with the site and development, it looks like a nice change away player run clunky PW servers.  "I myself run Trojan, well did until I let someone else run it, than they threaten to boot me all the time. "  Looking forward to not having to deal with that stuff and get back to actually having fun. 

Probably obvious question but, itll be free to play ? plus, do we have to sign in your forum or do something special to play this server ? :grin:

It will be free to play as it is a native server. You will just need to buy Mount & Blade: Warband if you haven't already got it. Also people can play without signing up on the forums. But there will be alot they cannot do without a biography such as getting certain jobs, ect.

For someone to get an important profession or job such as a Captain of a house they would have to roleplay with the person who ran the job in character. But if it was something basic like farming or mining all they would have to do is get the tool they needed to do that job. Like a sickle for farming.

I spent days on the PW mod, I can't wait to see this mod release and progress and hope that multiple people will join and actually RP without RDM'ing all over the place. This looks amazing and definitely has plenty of potential.

McEwanMaster77 said:
Holy crap MaHud! Why didn't you tell me??? The very best of luck! I'll DEFINITELY play this when it's released! :smile:

Amazing trailer by the way! :wink:
I did put up a topic on FSE, but it's hidden behind many sub-boards and the star trek thread. :grin:

Affjoris said:
So this is what i was spammed about by MaHuD the past week. Intresting
:3

Hey there, SRP
I am not sure if it was asked before, but my questions are:
In your map, you said you will have a lot of interiors of buildings and such, so if for example, I bought a house:

• Would it be possible to let other people access to my house? Like friends, family, etc?
  • Do all/most of the houses will have interiors?
  • Is it possible to break into someone's house? If yes, who is supposed to guard my house if I can't in case happens?

King_Kabab:

[*] Yes it will be possible.
[*] Most houses will be enterable.
[*] It is possible to break into someones. You will be able to lock your doors but other than that you'd have to have someone roleplay guarding your door if you wished your house to be protected.

Any specifics on the door/breaking door mechanic?
Precicely: will doors be "broke in" or "lockpicked" (or will there be both options), and what (certain class with skill, certain tool) do you need to have access to to be able to break a door (given you found a locked, un-guarded one).
And of course the other side: If my door was broken in/Lockpicked, how do I relock it? Simple key usage? Or do I have to fix it/make a carpenter do it?

I personally am a friend of broken doors, professionals use axes to get in somewhere, not lockpicks :mrgreen:

looks amazing! any release date set? i dont have the time to look it up right now

Back
Top Bottom