SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Should the year be changed from 1387?

• Yes, move it to 1357.

Votes: 146 41.1%
  • No, 1387 is good.

Votes: 190 53.5%
  • Yes, but not 1357. (please reply with suggested year)

Votes: 19 5.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The scene looks great so far. :smile: A nice upgrade of the Native Uxkhal. Will you also be redoing the siege scenes?

As for the armor they look absolutely awesome. They remind me of Empire Warhammer, at least the plate armors. I especially like the feather you've added. By far the best plumage I've seen on a M&B helm.

The only thing I'd worry about is that they appear to be out of period for the 1380s.

We're more along the lines of the 1350-1400 stretch in the evolution of western armor.

The last armor would work though, the studded leather one.

armourarmour28nq.gif
Evolution-of-European-medieval-helmets.jpg

Just an idea: (dunno if anyone have already said it as i did not read all the cooment)
Knigths shoud get the titel Sir, they shoud be rare imo and not evey farmer peasant can become one) the knigths get a small place that they own as they were small landlors.
If you wanna upgrade someone to knigth there shoud be something like ''royal recruits'' or something as it was usely only rich and nobel peoples children and so on that became squirw and then knigths .

Great mod idea . ceep the good work up

Hope to see this playabel soon.

large_orig_14c_g.jpg

Here's an example of what the tournament armor will be like. I will vastly revamp the Arena scenes as I cannot stand the native ones. If you've ever played my old mod Diplomacy + OSP you'll have an idea of what I'm shooting for. More of a flat open area outside of the city with stands for spectators and tents, campfires, spectators surrounding the arena itself.

I know it's pretty damn impossible to make you and the AI "joust" seeing as how they like to run all over the place. So it will likely be turned into a "melee" Or I may possibly make it a series of 1v1 fights in a small arena. What are your takes on it?

thick1988 said:
...If you've ever played my old mod Diplomacy + OSP you'll have an idea of what I'm shooting for. More of a flat open area outside of the city with stands for spectators and tents, campfires, spectators surrounding the arena itself...

... That's where I remember your name from. Diplomacy + OSP was the only variant of Diplomacy I'd play for the longest time, but I sort of forgot about it when I got a new computer... Man I loved it so much... I hope that when this comes out, I enjoy it just as much and more! Really great work!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! This was originally going to be part 2 of that mod, but I decided to give it a unique name and change it up a little. Seeing as how mods like Floris had pretty much already done everything there was to do within the standard Native framework.

Seal_1 said:
If you want, I could apply worn paint in heraldic color to some of the mod's armor.

I believe you missed that part. I would never dream of putting full Gothic harness in a 14th c. mod.

Some more WIP's:
mb213.jpg

mb212.jpg

mb211.jpg

mb217.jpg

mb216.jpg

mb215.jpg

I polished what I added last night enough to make it player-accessible (excluding the keep), and it is essentially finished, aside from some minor changes. The whole area needs npc's, which is beyond my ability.

I'll start work on the siege scene, as long as someone else can do the AI mesh stuff. I have a compete overhaul planned, but I'll let the specifics be a surprise.

Oh I get your meaning, I must not have read carefully. Yeah man, once I had the armors all set I'll let you know which ones could use some worn paint.

That scene looks awesome! Spectacular work man. I've done AI Meshes before so it shouldn't be too big of a deal. I'm sure I can manage. Keep up the excellent work!  :grin:

Looks interesting.  Are you going to have bandits from foreign countries around their boarders such as Nord Pillagers along the sea coast?  Or are you focused solely on Swadia?

oliver255 said:
Looks interesting.  Are you going to have bandits from foreign countries around their boarders such as Nord Pillagers along the sea coast?  Or are you focused solely on Swadia?

Absolutely. I plan on having at least Nord, Rhodok, and Khergit bandits/raiders near their respective borders.

bpopa27 said:
Always loved this combination of aketon over mail and plate gautlets boots and helm

Me too! The animation I chose to present this armor with was probably a bad choice. His shoulders look slumped like an old womans.  :???: I will not make that mistake again.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Have you taken a look at Pino's armor pack? It has a load of great combination armors that might just fit your needs.

I have :smile: I already plan on using this armor from his pack, I'll likely have to remove a lot of the chain mail skirt from the bottom and make it closer to the length of the gambeson. Seeing as how most late 14th century armor was shorter around the legs due in part to the better protection of leg armor.

Thanks for the suggestion as always though!  :smile:

mb36.jpg

Back
Top Bottom