SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

What Future Features Do You Want Most With CIA?

• The Introduction Of Freelancer

Votes: 66 22.4%
  • TWOTSK Style Artillery

Votes: 61 20.7%
  • Varied, Obsolete And Foreign Mercenaries

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • New Era Friendly Fortresses and Naval Battle Scenes

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Era Friendly Tournies,Hunting And Gambling Features And Other Ways To Make Money

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Older Gun Powder Era Weapons And Clothing For Sale

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • More Unique NPC and Bandit Factions To Fight And Recruit From

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • A Modified or Updated UI, Menu Art and Updated Lore Friendy Notes and new Officer Banners

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • Modernised Main Settlement Scenes

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • The Additions of Mid 19th Century Early Victorian Content

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • NPC Musicians That Provide Bonuses With The Standards

Votes: 17 5.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're considering city states further down the road, ones where the best Mercs originate from (Yhessia and Swezzland).

Aye, what SeanBeanShako said, but to keep things balanced, we'll be making minor factions and city states "puppets" of various major factions to keep things balanced.

Lets start withthe history lesson: Kurland was formed after the Livonian order was destried in Luvonian war first part. It was monastic state/theocracy that formed partial independency from the Pope after Northern crusade. Later it reformed to protestntism amd was completely independent from Pope. Livonian order itself was formed by greycoats, after their liege - Swordbrother order was destroied fighting Baltic pagans. Back to Kurland. It was vassal state of Poland, which consisted from western territories of Livonian order and Riga (laterlost in great northern war). After poland lost its might, it switched sides to Russia with a new rulling dynasty - Birons, previous dynasty - Ketlers. After french revolution, in 1795 J.Biron sold the duchy of kurland for protection of tsar. Foreign affairs: collonies in Tobago and Gambia, major ship seller, owned the grain monopoly. Was very mercantilistic. The main thing i want to say here is - crusaders with guns.

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Lets start withthe history lesson: Kurland was formed after the Livonian order was destried in Luvonian war first part. It was monastic state/theocracy that formed partial independency from the Pope after Northern crusade. Later it reformed to protestntism amd was completely independent from Pope. Livonian order itself was formed by greycoats, after their liege - Swordbrother order was destroied fighting Baltic pagans. Back to Kurland. It was vassal state of Poland, which consisted from western territories of Livonian order and Riga (laterlost in great northern war). After poland lost its might, it switched sides to Russia with a new rulling dynasty - Birons, previous dynasty - Ketlers. After french revolution, in 1795 J.Biron sold the duchy of kurland for protection of tsar. Foreign affairs: collonies in Tobago and Gambia, major ship seller, owned the grain monopoly. Was very mercantilistic. The main thing i want to say here is - crusaders with guns.
This wasn't funny at all...

*Edit: A quick search on Wikipedia of all places gave me better information then you did, more clear as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonian_Order
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonian_Brothers_of_the_Sword

Banner I promised, enjoy.  Feel free to use it as the Mods official banner if you wish.

eJ9K8KP.jpg

I had no soul before i saw it, so i was damned to burn in hell already. But now im gonna burn in flames of heaven , while god is hitting me with his ban hammer of gods 9000 times, just because i hoped to see something epic when i hit spoiler button

Frenzied_Crocoduck_Herder said:
@ Froi, Oh I'm totally gonna use that!

When pigs fly and Hell freezes over!
I can steal a pig from my neighbors, they have pigs and chickens, then throw it off a roof after I glue some wings on it.  For the second one, religion is pointless to me, so something that doesn't exist can't freeze over.  Looks like you got yourself a new banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom