B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

An idea for water travel, make it so you can walk on (certain parts of)  it but it slows you down like walking through a forest in vanilla M&B does.  I think this would be easier on the AI and better represent travel time than teleportation. 

Is it possible to change the default mount to a ship while crossing a water area?
I am happy to read that you wanna implement Naggaroth and Ulthuan!!

Yes, it is. But when? To grow speed of mod-production I need skilled members.

For peoples, who in doubts:
If you join our team - You will never die!
If you join our team - You will able to fly!
If you join our team - You'll have a million friends!
If you join our team - Your glee will never end!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Furok said:
Yes, it is. But when? To grow speed of mod-production I need skilled members.

For peoples, who in doubts:
If you join our team - You will never die!
If you join our team - You will able to fly!
If you join our team - You'll have a million friends!
If you join our team - Your glee will never end!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Sounds Temting :grin:

I would join if i had any skills of any kind other than almost limitless patience :sad:
for the Dwarfs will you implement firearms or war machines? and also will you have any kind of map stealth system cause what i really wanna do is get a small force of megatrained men and set ambushes or surprise attacks i have been looking for any kind of mod with this but i have found none if you can your a class A+ modder

Not sure. I really don't like how body in MnB work. I hate this knees and neck. They look ugly.
I'll try new method of body-system at berserkers. If it will work - all marauders will have new bodyes. Because this result maybe not bad, but not good too.

It's possible to make the torso piece just the torso and make the 'boots' entire legs.

The body armour should be from the belt up, the 'boots' should be from the belt down. It's perfectly rig-able and meshes better.

They look pretty good, but the heads and knees are a bit weird. I hope you will make some improvements on the heads and knees.
The armor and weapons look absolutely amazing though, I really like all the scratches and dried blood on them.
Another suggestion: Maybe you could add some more battle scars to their bodies and faces, because it seems weird to me that while fighting almost naked your weapons get all screwed up without ever getting a hit yourself...
By the way, what is the difference between marauders and weathered marauders other than the stats? Are the ones without helmets marauders and the ones with helmets weathered marauders?

If you make their bodies look a bit better I will totally love these units. I already do, but than they would be just that much more pleasant to look at.
Anyways, good luck with making this mod.

Hey, that's the guy from Mythbusters? What, he is busting "can Chaos Marauder survive cannonbal in the gut"?

By the way , awesome mod!!

Вообще - то я мог бы и по-русски, но из толерантности написал как нада :smile:)

Back
Top Bottom