B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

i have not purchased warband seeing as it looked much the same as the first game,and mp interests me not at all.
but i sure as hell will now having seen the work you have done so far on this brilliant mod.
this is the game i and other warhammer fanatics have been waiting for!
to at last be able to run with the waaaaagh! i cant wait.

Elves aren't a priority.

Furok said:
As I told...
Sequence is...
Beta:
Step 1 - Chaos
Step 2 - the Empire
Step 3 - Kislev

Final:
Step 1 -  Bretonnia/Greenskins
Step 2 - Dwarfs/High Elves/Dark Elves
Step 3 - Skaven/Undead/Lizardmen/Others

Bloody hell !!  :twisted:

You just made some awesome work

AWESOME WORK

The emperor will punish you ladds  :lol:

Good luck on this

tenis15 said:
can u post some pictures of high elves?

areyouoncrack12454.jpg

Furok said:
Campin Carl
Man, I have a life too :grin:

But 2 new marauders will come soon.

Lies! Russians don't have a life, the only thing they do is eat, sleep and make AWESOME Warhammer mods for Total War: Medieval 2 and Mount and Blade Warband!

nope lad

Russians are god coders, god texturers, god modelers

GOD CODERS... GOD TEXTERURERS & GOD MODELERS

I just fell in love with this mod  :oops:

I am wanting soo much to become a witch hunter   and kill as many heretics I find

:razz:

Regards

Lover Out...

This is why I want to learn Russian, goddamn awesome game modders/creaters.

Also, my screen has some weird white liquid on it.

I’ve read this entire thread, but I’m only human, so please don’t kill me if I write a request or question that’s already been posed  :smile:.

I’ve taken the liberty of composing a list of factions of the Warhammer World; of course you’ll include the larger ones like the Empire and Bretonnia, but there are also other smaller factions (without army book) that might add some more flavour to the mod.

I’ve also added some questions/requests to some factions, with which you may do as you please.

Main Factions (with army book)
-Beastmen: will larger humanoid creatures like minotaurs be present in the mod?
-Bretonnia
-Chaos: will you include daemons?
-Dark Elves: If you’re planning on implementing Dark Elves, does this mean you’re planning on implementing the New World (Naggaroth & Lustria) as well?
-Dwarfs: Are you able to make custom skeletons for smaller (dwarfs, goblins,…) and larger (trolls, giants,…) creatures?
-Empire: will you add the Empire as a single faction, or will all states of the Empire be a separate faction? And what about halflings?
-High Elves: The High Elves live on the island of Ulthuan, does this mean you’re planning on implementing boats?
-Kislev: Will some factions have fixed alliances (like Kislev & the Empire)?
-Lizardmen: Is a skeleton with a tail even possible in M&B?
-Ogre Kingdoms: Will Ogres be implemented at all? And if so, will Rhino Riders be implemented?
-Orcs & Goblins: will this be 1 faction, or will there be many different tribes? (It would be cool if there were a lot of different Orcish tribes, but with some sort of Waaagh! option through which the tribes automatically ally against a common enemy).
-Skaven: Where will they have settlements?
-Tomb Kings
-Vampire Counts
-Wood Elves

Other factions (without army books, but mentioned in Warhammer Lore)
You may or may not know about these factions, so I’ll add a little bit of information on each faction.
-Albion: Large island off the coast of the Old World, inhabited by relatively primitive humans whose culture very much resembles that of the Celts.
-Amazons: Consists of female Norse colonists who had left the colony of Skeggi.
-Araby: Lies to the south of the Badlands, based on Arabian culture. (there exists an army list for the Warmaster game).
-Cathay: empire to the far east of the Old World, it’s based on China.
-Chaos Dwarfs: Dwarfs corrupted by the powers of Chaos, they inhabit the Badlands.
-Estalia: To the southwest of Bretonnia, loosely based on Spain; consists of various small factions.
-Hobgoblins: Inhabit the steppes of the Dark Lands, extensively field wolf riders.
-Ind: Territory with many kingdoms, to the southwest of Cathay, based on India.
-Nippon: Island to the east of Cathay, based on Japan.
-Sartosa: Island to the south of Estalia, inhabited by Pirates.
-Tilea: to the south of Bretonnia, armies consist mainly of mercenaries with pikes.
-Vampire Coast: Small undead faction which originated from a Vampire who had been shipwrecked on the eastern shores of Lustria.
-the Wasteland: lies between the Empire and Bretonnia, it’s based on the Dutch republic; it’s capital is Marienburg.

Oh, I like your systematic style)

Answers:

Main Factions (with army book)
-Beastmen: will larger humanoid creatures like minotaurs be present in the mod? In beta no, in final yes.
-Bretonnia
-Chaos: will you include daemons? In beta no, in final yes.
-Dark Elves: If you’re planning on implementing Dark Elves, does this mean you’re planning on implementing the New World (Naggaroth & Lustria) as well? Yes.
-Dwarfs: Are you able to make custom skeletons for smaller (dwarfs, goblins,…) and larger (trolls, giants,…) creatures? Yes, with saving original Wh FB proportions. Not just simple scale (in many mods only scale using, unfortunately). Now we use at leats 2 new skeletons (marauders and chaos warriors).
-Empire: will you add the Empire as a single faction, or will all states of the Empire be a separate faction? And what about halflings? I don't know exact. As separated factions now, but if it will be possible - as one faction with many different parts.
-High Elves: The High Elves live on the island of Ulthuan, does this mean you’re planning on implementing boats? I don't like boats and sea-battles. Maybe moving from one continent to other will be like teleportation, without sea-walking.
-Kislev: Will some factions have fixed alliances (like Kislev & the Empire)? Yes
-Lizardmen: Is a skeleton with a tail even possible in M&B? Yes, but static.
-Ogre Kingdoms: Will Ogres be implemented at all? And if so, will Rhino Riders be implemented? Don't know
-Orcs & Goblins: will this be 1 faction, or will there be many different tribes? (It would be cool if there were a lot of different Orcish tribes, but with some sort of Waaagh! option through which the tribes automatically ally against a common enemy). Orcs & Goblins will be as one faction.
-Skaven: Where will they have settlements? It's too early to think about it. I don't know. We work at beta now. Beta and final - it's a different products.
-Tomb Kings
-Vampire Counts
-Wood Elves

Other factions - Too early to speak about this guys.

Back
Top Bottom