B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Ambalon said:
Sir OnuSetallis said:
Is there per-chance a beta demo out right now my good man - or perhaps a test of this such module in development that could be in need of some assistance of which I would happily oblige?
You want a demo to the beta?  :lol:
Well...in a simplistic recreation of the previously commented statement by myself, that would be the main idea of which  would like an answer too, and I would hope that the answer is yes, and that I may be able to see it.

Sir OnuSetallis said:
Is there per-chance a beta demo out right now my good man - or perhaps a test of this such module in development that could be in need of some assistance of which I would happily oblige?

If you're any good at modding, he desperetely need help, join in!

Also, beta is far-far away as I understand it. :razz:

Phyrex said:
Sir OnuSetallis said:

If you're any good at modding, he desperetely need help, join in!

Also, beta is far-far away as I understand it. :razz:
If he would by chance like to teach me how to mod, I would be delighted to join in, because as it seems, I do not have the necessary skills to fulfill such jobs as that of a modder.

As I said before, I would love to help, but my skills are limited to this:

1. 2D Art, logos, banners, signatures.

2. Refining textures, not creating them.

3. Photo-Editing. I'm really good at that, and I work in that department. I can create layouts, previews, and can beautify any screenshot so that it looks darn good, in any way you like.

You seem to have all of these areas covered, but maybe you could use me.
Your choice. PM me if you like, or don't if you're not interested.

I'm in a similiar situation as Sir OnuSetallis.

No skills in modding at all, the only thing I can do is making maps(Multiplayer ones) and just started out doing some modelling.

However, I have ALOT of sparetime and the will to learn and I have quite alot of artistic genes inside of me. :razz: So if I could consult you for tips and help I would also gladly join in.

When I just started work on mod, I teached every, who want. But now all this guys is gone. 95% of all, who I teach. It's a real waist of time...
So, now I accept into team only skilled guys. Or near to skilled. But not novices.

If somebody want to try - no problem. I have test-task, and I will give it for any pretendent.

Furok said:
xenoargh - No

Sir OnuSetallis - let's go to PM or Skype o ICQ.
May I ask if you know of a teamspeak or vent that you may go on that I could speak to you at? It would be much appreciated if you could teach me such skills as modding.

Maybe you realized by now that Furok is not a native english speaker, why do you make things harder with your overcomplicated speaking?

btw its nice that you are willing to help him, good luck!

duracell said:
Maybe you realized by now that Furok is not a native english speaker, why do you make things harder with your overcomplicated speaking?

I thank you for the good tidings, but I must say that my complicated way in speech is appropriate and formal. Even if some may not completely understand it, I must speak it for the acknowledgment that I have such an extended vocabulary, and know how to use it.

The "Even if some may not completely understand it" part could be a little problematic if you want to learn modding from a not native english guy.

Anyway, to much talk, keep up the good work, I cant wait for the beta!

duracell said:
The "Even if some may not completely understand it" part could be a little problematic if you want to learn modding from a not native english guy.

Anyway, to much talk, keep up the good work, I cant wait for the beta!
Just to let you know, I don't really talk complicated at all :razz: (it's just bull****)

Your last screenshots are amazing Furok!

Off-Topic:

Sir OnuSetallis said:
duracell said:

I thank you for the good tidings, but I must say that my complicated way in speech is appropriate and formal. Even if some may not completely understand it, I must speak it for the acknowledgment that I have such an extended vocabulary, and know how to use it.

I am from Spain, and I don't speak english very well, but in the school our teachers teach us this complicated way in speech, not the **** spoken by most of english speakers. Personally I understood better that post than others, and It could be easier for me if everybody speaks like him.

Things like
duracell said:
are the true reason of bad understanding. So keep it up with your complicated speech!

Kolwen said:
Your last screenshots are amazing Furok!

Off-Topic:

Sir OnuSetallis said:
duracell said:

I am from Spain, and I don't speak english very well, but in the school our teachers teach us this complicated way in speech, not the **** spoken by most of english speakers. Personally I understood better that post than others, and It could be easier for me if everybody speaks like him.

Things like
duracell said:
are the true reason of bad understanding. So keep it up with your complicated speech!
Good sir, I thank you in regards to your belief in the grandeur of such speech, and do so appreciate that the clarity of such words are not at all lost to that of the good people where you are taught.

still have no understanding of why there is so much hate here we are all here for two reasons, to support furok in his creation of one the best M&M mods i have ever seen and to check its development

i dont know how the subject of language even became a problem any way this is far better than us westerners can do  anyway

whew... back on topic how are you going to re-create the massive units? like the (i forget the name) the skavens huge rat hydra thing or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom