MP Modern [WB] Gallipoli 1915-WWI Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Stop saying

"Want to kill the ******* Turks ! "

"Want to blow English's heads off ! "

got it ?

Good luck with the mod Artizan  :grin:

Nickin güzelmiş  :lol:  :lol:

Man, another gun-based multiplayer only mod. Singleplayer doesn't get any love :sad:

On the other hand, I wasn't interested until I saw the battleship. A freaking battleship. Hopefully they're not static turret type props!

hay Artizan, can I get (with Permission) only the Guys outfit and rifle? So I can put on Mount & Blade With Fire & sword.
14t4vgx.jpg

Docm30 said:
Finally, a mod that allows me to shoot Australians!

Nice work.

Lol I make a Australian dummy target for you to shoot at like they did back in 1915.  :wink:
---------------
On side note remember these have died there on both sides.

"Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives… you are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets where they lie side by side here in this country of ours… You the mothers who sent their sons from far away countries, wipe away your tears. Your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. Having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well."

Ataturk.

Slouch hats are gunna rock in this :wink:
Due to me being Australian, I can't wait to play it :smile:

Good luck and it looks great so far :smile:

Hm... Nemerius and Artizans' Productions. That's a very good brand I can tell you. :smile: I am hoping for a first playable WW I mod, because all the previous ones were basically... ****. Even worse, MM-mod based **** with latex uniforms and boring maps. But judging by your previous mods:

6f6.gif

Back
Top Bottom