MP Modern [WB] Gallipoli 1915-WWI Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

pod455

Squire
Legolan said:
No United States, we lost 200,000 men in this war  :cry:





Great looking mod though, I look forward to this, and hope many, many people play it!
The americans joined WW1 in 1917, Gallipoli has in 1916. And the americans lost barely anyone compared to other nations
 

bertanx

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
Looking forward to playing it.

Legolan said:
So, this is before, or after the Armenian Genocide?


wait no, its the same years :shock: right at the begining

Ya still believe in that ****?
 

Temuzu

Marquis
WBM&BNWWF&SVC
Bertanx said:
Legolan said:
So, this is before, or after the Armenian Genocide?


wait no, its the same years :shock: right at the begining

Ya still believe in that ****?
OH BOY HERE WE GO FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS ITS ANOTHER OFF-TOPIC ARGUMENT ON THE MOD SECTION WITH A WIDE SELECTION OF RETARDS VIOLENTLY CIRCLEJERKING EACH OTHER WHOOPDEDOOP
 

Bloc

Archduke
WB
Agovic said:
Docm30 said:
Finally, a mod that allows me to shoot Australians British and their colonialists!
Nice work.
No , Australian is the right term.Australian Anzac groups fought for Britain , not the British soldiers.

Imiron said:
Lol what?
Imiron said:
Ah I get it , you mean civillian armenian gangs who armed by Russian Empire against Turkish civillians.


Legolan said:
So, this is before, or after the Armenian Genocide?
wait no, its the same years :shock: right at the begining
Just read a historical book , okay?

 

bertanx

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
Comrade Temuzu said:
Bertanx said:
Legolan said:
So, this is before, or after the Armenian Genocide?


wait no, its the same years :shock: right at the begining

Ya still believe in that ****?
OH BOY HERE WE GO FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS ITS ANOTHER OFF-TOPIC ARGUMENT ON THE MOD SECTION WITH A WIDE SELECTION OF RETARDS VIOLENTLY CIRCLEJERKING EACH OTHER WHOOPDEDOOP

Nah, I'm not gonna screw an awesome mod's topic up just to tell some truths. The Scumbag-Biased media sources do their jobs continously about that slander.

@Bloc, there weren't only Australians in the "Anzac" groups as far as I know, there were also New Zealanders and some others.
In addition, even if he reads a book, it will probably be a biased one.
 

Bloc

Archduke
WB
Bertanx said:
@Bloc, there weren't only Australians in the "Anzac" groups as far as I know, there were also New Zealanders and some others.
Yes of course but still they arent British  :smile:
Bertanx said:
In addition, even if he reads a book, it will probably be a biased one.
Then he doesnt need to speak about something he doesnnt know , right?


Leifr Eiríksson said:
Kartacalı Anibal said:
Slawtering said:
Finally a mod where I get to shoot Turks  :wink:
I don't think so :smile:

Uh...
I think we can prepare a event like "British Players Vs Turkish Players"  :smile:
 

Slawtering

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Comrade Temuzu said:
Bertanx said:
Legolan said:
So, this is before, or after the Armenian Genocide?


wait no, its the same years :shock: right at the begining

Ya still believe in that ****?
OH BOY HERE WE GO FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS ITS ANOTHER OFF-TOPIC ARGUMENT ON THE MOD SECTION WITH A WIDE SELECTION OF RETARDS VIOLENTLY CIRCLEJERKING EACH OTHER WHOOPDEDOOP

Loving it :wink:

Bloc said:
Bertanx said:
@Bloc, there weren't only Australians in the "Anzac" groups as far as I know, there were also New Zealanders and some others.
Yes of course but still they arent British  :smile:
Bertanx said:
In addition, even if he reads a book, it will probably be a biased one.
Then he doesnt need to speak about something he doesnnt know , right?


Leifr Eiríksson said:
Kartacalı Anibal said:
Slawtering said:
Finally a mod where I get to shoot Turks  :wink:
I don't think so :smile:

Uh...
I think we can prepare a event like "British Players Vs Turkish Players"  :smile:

But Ahmet we are Broski's!
 

Artizan

Baron
WBM&BNWWF&S
no armenian genocide discussion in this thread, it is irrelevant and if you feel to discuss your opinions, go to history forums.
 
Top Bottom