B Fantasy [WB] Forodren Auth - Animator wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wicked.

When this is done, it wouldn´t be hard to add other races, like ents or dragons, even carriages would be possible, it´s not much more than a new race with new animations and this is just the beginning.

HoJu said:
Awesome progress is being made. LOTR mods are at the head of modding innovation: flying and biting in FA, working mumakil in TVS... you don't cease to amaze me. :cool:

My mumakil pale in comparison to that troll - its beautiful, really amazing  :shock: 
If i ever get to even be half as good at that at modelling and texturing I would be happy. And nice work with the flying lumos, will look really good once you've implemented the eagles and animations

Thx all.
La Grandmaster said:
My mumakil pale in comparison to that troll - its beautiful, really amazing  :shock: 
If i ever get to even be half as good at that at modelling and texturing I would be happy. And nice work with the flying lumos, will look really good once you've implemented the eagles and animations

Do not compare your work with my. I am digital artist with 10 years work experience. :wink: It would not be fair.

La Grandmaster said:

I was talking about the mechanic that allows the archers on top of it, not the actual model.

Bohemund said:
Thx all.
La Grandmaster said:

Do not compare your work with my. I am digital artist with 10 years work experience. :wink: It would not be fair.
Teach me master!!!!

holy crap!  That looks awesome.  I can't even begin to imagine how **** scared I'd be finding a few of those in my enemies armies.  I think there is going to be some serious sweat getting that troll to work in game.  Any chance of it being able to hit multiple people and knocking people back.  It'd be awesome to have it act like a wrecking ball in battle.

Jesus YOUR LORD said:
Any chance of it being able to hit multiple people and knocking people back.  It'd be awesome to have it act like a wrecking ball in battle.

Can't see it being that difficult.

@Developers - I'm going to have a lot of free time coming up in the next few months. I can't promise anything, but I may have the time for some scripting, if you still want someone. PM if you need more details of experience/ability level.

Edit: I can start with the above feature in a week or two, if you want.

Good looking progress here. I completed War in the North and it will be good to see real dwarves in warband too.
Is there MP beta build yet ?

Beobart said:
Depends on how many features you want. :razz:
(O_●) Dwarves + 2handed axes and Warhammers and thats it.

Also i red ze 1\3 pages of this thread and I wonder why people think that master craftsmen who smelted Mithril and Steel cannot make simple plate armor. Thats naive at best and in soft word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom