SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venitius said:
Instead of "knights of the Temple" shouldn't it be the Order of the Knights Templar
or
Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon
or
Knights of the Temple Mount?
or
Knights Templar?
or
Templars?

Also, aren't the Knights Templar from the first crusade?

Cruger said:
The hospitallers wore red, not black..

Not  before 1248,..around that year they started to wear red surcoats, until then some hospitalers wore tabards (or surcoats) like this:

290818994.jpg

or this:

Hospitaler_Knight_by_erillustrator.jpg

Something certainly uncommon in the four first crusades was the use of tabards or full armors on horses, they rarely wore some,..maybe just  few "christian" horses did it, but most of them went to the battle like the ones below:

arn_tempelriddaren.jpg

24ridi.xl.jpg

clayton117 said:
Ha just wondering , (ive seen the movie Kingdom of Heaven , good movie  :grin:)
But was there really a set of crusaders that wore all black?
In the movie and my very limited knowledge of the crusades all i can remember of it is a red and white Templar faction, and the blue dudes?

thanks

well,...bad memory I guess :mrgreen:

kingdom-of-heaven-6.jpg

2005_kingdom_of_heaven_008.jpg

In fashion there will be two cards, one will be from Constantinople, and in nearby surrounding towns and fortresses, and the other from Jerusalem, Damascus and other

Will have to wait a long time because of the modom is very few people (all occupied by other modes), so if any of you who have decided to help, we would be grateful

Art911 said:
No, this mod is not going to die, too many people are interested in them
People who want it mean nothing. If the creator loses interest the mod dies or hibernates. Look at the Second Age. The modders are not payed to make mods, they do it out of free will and use their own free time to do so.

But the human factor is also needed, if not who would not be interested in modom why it needs to be done, but if they are interested then there is an incentive for creators to continue the fashion.

Art911 said:
But the human factor is also needed, if not who would not be interested in modom why it needs to be done, but if they are interested then there is an incentive for creators to continue the fashion.
Once again, look at Second Age.

Will there be a Muslim faction that’s playable or not?
And if not WHY NOT! We like to kill too you know!
No for real there needs to be one for balance and for replay value
P.S has any one read “The crusades through arab eyes” this mod reminds me of it. It’s a good book.

You got any pictures of the other factions.
Also when do you think this will be out.
P.S Love the chainmail 
use this to translate may help
http://translate.google.com/#

Translators have to be taught some grammar. They translate like, like... Something that translates very bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom