SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this mod looks really amazing!!

b9ccafd4485d.jpg

you also have a drawbridge modded???  :shock:

So, is this also in use for siege??

Hi everybody i'm a new member of this forum and my english is not perfect, i just send this message to say that i was waiting for this mod since long and i would like you to say me where i can download it ( if it's possible.) Thank you

Spartan_ESP said:
Hi everybody i'm a new member of this forum and my english is not perfect, i just send this message to say that i was waiting for this mod since long and i would like you to say me where i can download it ( if it's possible.) Thank you
This mod isn't released yet, and nobody knows when it will be released. Wait a bit.

I dont know to modding but can 2 factions have some similars units?? The idea of antioch with hospitallers and Jerusalen with templars is better than templars and hospitallers independent, but is unhistorical too. If u cant add templars and hospitallers in both factions u could add they as mercenaries (but i dont know if u can do that muslim factions cannot recruit this troops)

sorry for my english again  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

georgia will be in this mod too?  :eek:  that would have been soooooo awsomeeee!!!
No, it will not.
Ты же вроде русский знаешь, так вот - мы для Византии не можем место найти, а для Грузии - и подавно.
Anyways, what the heck does expiation even mean?
Well, I don't know this. This name was given by our comrades, who don't even know english. 

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:

It means something along the lines of "atonement". Don't worry, Google Translate (or do they use Babel Fish?) never does typos. Although it does occasionally rape words. :wink:

Aetheus said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:

It means something along the lines of "atonement". Don't worry, Google Translate (or do they use Babel Fish?) never does typos. Although it does occasionally rape words. :wink:

That is why it was a better name than Heaven,it means to atone or wipe out something. Also,you could of looked the word up like I did weeks ago,when I found expiate,expatiate,and languid in a book.

Max_marksman said:
I have looked to dictionary and found that "expiation" is american word. So, it is bad name for Crusades mod  :roll:

Makes no difference, though, does it? "Heaven" and "Earth" are both english words, yet the modders for that Jap mod still use it.

Aetheus said:
Max_marksman said:
I have looked to dictionary and found that "expiation" is american word. So, it is bad name for Crusades mod  :roll:

Makes no difference, though, does it? "Heaven" and "Earth" are both english words, yet the modders for that Jap mod still use it.

:neutral:

shalictar said:
Aetheus said:
Max_marksman said:

:neutral:
Don't be takin' no offence, guvnor, was only stating a fact.  :neutral:

The share size of Damascus is AMAZING! and the armour, weapons, horses have excellent detail on them :mrgreen:
Has anyone who figured out an estimated DATE when this mod will come out??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom