SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jord932003 said:
Has anyone who figured out an estimated DATE when this mod will come out??!
Please, don't ask for the relese date, nobody knows it.
Is it so hard to read the topic before asking it?  :???:

Max_marksman said:
jord932003 said:
Has anyone who figured out an estimated DATE when this mod will come out??!
Please, don't ask for the relese date, nobody knows it.
Is it so hard to read the topic before asking it?  :???:

Yes it is very hard to read the topic lol  :lol:
Ok sweet az

Crusader12, лучше болше не отвечай этим америкосам на вопрос "када выйдет??!!1", они будут задавать и задавать его снова, их умственных усилий очень редко хватает на то, чтобы хотя бы прочитать первую страницу темы. Отвечать им - бессмысленно, флуд - их стихия.
Our dear friends, please, don't ask for the release date!!! If you will ask this again, you will just be ignored. Of course, I know, that you, our dear friends, likes to flood a lot, but please, be patient, and shut up if you wants to say something stupid. Best regards, your bad, angry russian  :razz:

Max_marksman said:
Crusader12, лучше болше не отвечай этим америкосам на вопрос "када выйдет??!!1", они будут задавать и задавать его снова, их умственных усилий очень редко хватает на то, чтобы хотя бы прочитать первую страницу темы. Отвечать им - бессмысленно, флуд - их стихия.
Our dear friends, please, don't ask for the release date!!! If you will ask this again, you will just be ignored. Of course, I know, that you, our dear friends, likes to flood a lot, but please, be patient, and shut up if you wants to say something stupid. Best regards, your bad, angry russian  :razz:
lol, he is right.  :smile:

Looks like the best crusader mod ever! By the way, i thought the Templars didnt answer to anyone but the pope (and the patriarch of Jerusalem)

ficus said:
not to get nit picky because this is epic either way, but isnt the Jerusalem colo.. Gold and White?

ANYWAYS Epic mod man I cant wait till this comes out! and i cant wait to see the Muslim Factions(if your doing any)

Обращаюсь к русскоговорящим , объясните англ. пользователям что мод глобальный , тоесть меняется фактически весь Натив , на данный момент делаються все фракции крестоносцев , после них приступим к мусульманам , далее гражданские , меняться будут все города , крепости и т.д. работа очень трудоёмкая , мы делаем качественно и обращаем внимание на все детали в будущем моде , не делаем всего по немножку , а прорабатываем отдельно каждый орден в фракции , поэтому пока фракций мусульман мы ещё не делали что бы не сбиться с графика работ по моду .

ficus wants to said that their mod will be truely epic, they will change almost everything and trying to make their mod one of the best. Now they are working on the crusader factions and they will start doing muslim factions later.

Chewiemuse said:
ficus said:
not to get nit picky because this is epic either way, but isnt the Jerusalem colo.. Gold and White?

ANYWAYS Epic mod man I cant wait till this comes out! and i cant wait to see the Muslim Factions(if your doing any)

to be honest i prefer them gold and that blue-green

ficus, буржуи спрашивают про основные цвета Иерусалима, проясни ситуацию.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom