B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope they don't scream 'ALALALALLALAHAHAHAH' that often... Its a bit overkill, coming from someone who's been part of the Islamic religion.

Hitman™ said:
oh cmon guys, im just tried to set the mood here.

im sorry okay :cry:
arent we all excited about this. :smile:

okay back on topic, i really love to see the sea travel and sea battle thing.
and i love the idea.

how about a little ss
I hope you get banned.
As for the news, great, Multiplayer's pretty much everyone's primary thing on Warband.

matmohair1 said:
lolwarrior said:
I hope you change the allah allah allah to something short like allahuakbar cause it kinda gets annoying to keep hearing them constantly shout that while fighting.
I agree, plus "allahu ekbir" & "allah allah allah" are mostly Ottoman battle cries!
How about trying out this example...

:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHw1THJOVMU

The thing is Arabs wouldn't have yelled those things in battle... That's the Athan which is a call to prayer.
They would most like shout Allahu Akbar everynow and then, but not as often. Regular shouts and screams would be more common... Just because they are Muslims doesn't mean Allah has to be there in every second word. Its kind of mood killer to be honest.

I kinda think the same, they would go on their knees all together for a prayer before giving battle and probably shout things like "No God but Allah"while moving into battle. Or atleast that's what I think  :razz:

Ser Jaime Lannister said:
I kinda think the same, they would go on their knees all together for a prayer before giving battle and probably shout things like "No God but Allah"while moving into battle. Or atleast that's what I think  :razz:

Exactly. All the praying and calls would occur pre-battle. If one of them kills a special general or something, or maybe wins over the enemy banner then maybe a 'La Ellaha Ella Allah' would be called or something of the sort. But what we saw in that video; overly excessive. Lol like something out of a Team Amercia sequel.

Red_Shuhard said:
Blood on the ground (test).
http://youtu.be/UAbkmceOcag

32240568b793.jpg

917b308f4a7c.jpg

Quite cool. Does it work on a hill or even a mountain, too?

Usually, the commander or officers shout out takbir (means say or proclaim i think) and the rest respond with allahuakbar (god is great) as a battlecry at the beginning of the battle or at important stages of the battle.

Outlawed said:
matmohair1 said:
lolwarrior said:
I hope you change the allah allah allah to something short like allahuakbar cause it kinda gets annoying to keep hearing them constantly shout that while fighting.
I agree, plus "allahu ekbir" & "allah allah allah" are mostly Ottoman battle cries!
How about trying out this example...

:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHw1THJOVMU

The thing is Arabs wouldn't have yelled those things in battle... That's the Athan which is a call to prayer.
They would most like shout Allahu Akbar everynow and then, but not as often. Regular shouts and screams would be more common... Just because they are Muslims doesn't mean Allah has to be there in every second word. Its kind of mood killer to be honest.
Agreed, that is a prayer call which soldiers and civilians use everyday, not something specific for a battle.

matmohair1 said:
:roll: you don't need to use the whole clip,
just snip the ones that count

The movie: The Message has well done battle scenes. Too bad the quality would probably be too bad because the movie is just too old.
But having Athan in a battle is like having a church choir hymn sung by Crusader Knights haha

As excited as I am to see the multiplayer module, I am more interested in the empire building aspect of single player. So I am especially looking forward to a single player release!

I don't know if it's true, but when the Muslims made a siege at a town, there was a templar that lost his both hands, maybe even legs(not sure) and got a arrow in his neck, but he still alive, is that true? If yes, are there a way to make it for warband? (Make the templars stronger)

Sorry, can't remember the name of what Dinasty made the siege)

djogloc02 said:
I don't know if it's true, but when the Muslims made a siege at a town, there was a templar that lost his both hands, maybe even legs(not sure) and got a arrow in his neck, but he still fought, is that true? If yes, are there a way to make it for warband? (Make the templars stronger)

Sorry, can't remember the name of what Dinasty made the siege)

How do you think a man would fight without hands or legs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom