B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After release of Warband almost everything was redone twice, because old models/textures are not looked good enough in Warband. And after that Ficus improved his texturing skill and remake most of armors once again.

Can we expect more feminine models of armors for female characters?
Aslo from what I can see, knight lances can break? I like the realism of it, but is it only the knights lances or all polearms? Because most polearms rarelly broke, with exception of knights lances which were hollowed inside to make them break.

matmohair1 said:
It will be released when its done !!!
that's why its in the "The Pioneer's Guild - Mods Under Construction" section
patience is a virtue, the longer the waiting process the better the results.
Rome wasn't built in a Day !

rome-wasn-t-built-in_1332569722_epiclolcom.jpg

Deinosuchus_Patience_by_Megamothius.jpg

I guess that if the game will be bigger ... the better computer you´ll need on that ... i can imagine how many crashes will people have on such project ... sometimes it´s just better to set up things on light ... not to have a game with overstuff.

No not necessarily. The stability of the game will pretty much depend on how the real-time compiler reacts to the codes during execution. Native already has a couple of bad hiccups so you can't expect it to be perfect but no mod has every really been unplayable. To my knowledge.

@Suspicious Pilgrim and Bluehawk.

No, and a definite no.
Women have different body proportions and in game look ridiculous in unedited male armors, and the only modification proposed was changing the alignment of poligons of already existing armors to mroe resemble said female proportions. The idea is to make the game more REALISTIC and visually pleasing.
Just because someone said "female" and "armor" in the same sentence doesn't mean he called for full-(only)nipple-plate.

Female proportions would show if they'd be wearing light and tight clothes but under a thick gambeson, a mail hauberk and a surcoat, I think their body forms would be totally hidden.

Druzhina said:
Illustrations of Ilkhanid Mongols in the Kitab-i Samak 'Iyar (part 3), c.1330
attachment.php

Samak 'Iyar folio 003a Soldiers attacking a man lying outside a castle
Samak 'Iyar folio 013b Farrukhruz weeping at the sight of Gulru
Samak 'Iyar folio 019b A man and woman riding camels
Samak 'Iyar folio 031b The King of Chin's men trying to capture Samak, Mah Pari and her maidservant
Samak 'Iyar folio 039b Battle between Jamshid and Khurshidshah
Samak 'Iyar folio 046a Samak in disguise dancing before the king and queen
Samak 'Iyar folio 053a Deathbed scene of Khurshidshah surrounded by courtiers
Samak 'Iyar folio 061a Battle scene
Samak 'Iyar folio 068b Battle scene
Samak 'Iyar folio 080b Capture of a man in a tent, with soldiers attending outside
Samak 'Iyar folio 089a Qatus and Khurshidshah in single combat
Samak 'Iyar folio 094b Farrukhrus and Shirwan-bashan brought captive before Gharib Shah.
Samak 'Iyar folio 106a Farrukhrus rescued from Gharib by Samak
Samak 'Iyar folio 114a Samak's stratagem: a blacksmith heating tongs while a prisoner is held bound on the floor
Samak 'Iyar folio 121a Battle between Farrukhruz and Mardan-dukht
Samak 'Iyar folio 134a Searching for Mardandukht, Samak finds two human-headed birds
Samak 'Iyar folio 140a Marriage of Farrukhruz to Gulbuy, Shirwanbashan, Giti Numay, and Jakalmah
Samak 'Iyar folio 148a Samak captive before Qabut Bari
Samak 'Iyar folio 159a Khurshidshah and Mah Pari (?) emerging from the city gate
Samak 'Iyar folio 166b Two men swimming in a river while angels converse on the bank
Samak 'Iyar folio 180b Two archers shooting an ox while four angels look on from above
Samak 'Iyar folio 189a Bahlan brought captive before Samak
Samak 'Iyar folio 191b Mourners before the head of Khurshidshah
Samak 'Iyar folio 201a The marriage of Mardan-dukht
Samak 'Iyar folio 221b An old woman denounces a captive
Samak 'Iyar folio 226a The Wazir reading a document to Farrukhruz
Samak 'Iyar folio 234b Battle scene
Samak 'Iyar folio 241a Battle of Mardan-dukht and her veiled women warriors against Qabus
Samak 'Iyar folio 251a Captive flogged before Qabus, who is addressed angrily by Mardan-dukht
Samak 'Iyar folio 261a Battle scene
Samak 'Iyar folio 268b Samak conversing with Mahus on a throne placed beside a river
Samak 'Iyar folio 276a Battle between Mardan-dukht and Lal
Samak 'Iyar folio 283b Taj-dukht killing Gulbuy, Shirwan-bashan, Giti Numay, and Jakalmah
Samak 'Iyar folio 288a Taj-dukht captive and hanged in chains
Samak 'Iyar folio 302a Crushing of the witch Tighu under a rock
Samak 'Iyar folio 311a Battle scene
Samak 'Iyar folio 321b Meeting of two kings under a tree, with princess
Samak 'Iyar folio 327b Two men finding a man in a tent decapitated
Samak 'Iyar folio 331a Women offer food and drinks to hairy man

Druzhina
sites of wargaming interest
so there will be Mongols in this mod? that would be great! i love mongols and its a pity since Mount and Blade doesn't has any mongol mod. come on,they were one of the best horsemen in the history and we don't even have a mod about them

HoJu said:
Female proportions would show if they'd be wearing light and tight clothes but under a thick gambeson, a mail hauberk and a surcoat, I think their body forms would be totally hidden.

Female proportions=/=tits.

hey guys,can i give some suggestion?
i think blunt weapon like hammers (especially the one-handed one) should do more damages and more variative.
in some mods it doesn't do more than 30 damages and it's not realistic. you didn't even get any damage when someone hit your chest with a big hammer? oh,come on!  :lol:
i meant, the oportunities of using blunt weapons than sharp one is that sharp weapons needs to slice on the right place to do more damage,while hammers doesn't need it.  :???:
i think some blunt weapons should do more than 30 damages,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom