B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a rather unusual post, especially given that it is your first post ever. No offence, but you should try to endow your future posts with less smileys and more content.

I can understand why but I just don't like it when people go bats**t crazy over comments like that. Make me feel like i'm taking in less mod awesomness when i'm scrolling through the pages and I see rage over stupid s**t  :mad:

I'm awed by the siege pictures. theyy look DAMN good. I mean for once, NPC's use the wall.. instead of bunching up at one point. The battering rams and siege towers kick ass aswell. well done I say!

A Rivercrossing

2012090600015.jpg
2012090600014.jpg
2012090600016.jpg
2012090600017.jpg
2012090600018.jpg
2012090600019.jpg
2012090600020.jpg
2012090600021.jpg

First time I've came across this mod and I'm amazed. The scenes are beautiful and the formations etc look brilliant. I wouldn't think twice about paying to play the mod judging by the screens.

I'm not asking for a release date( :grin:) but whats remained ? a huge part of the items are ready I guess ? there are alot of revealed landscapes and buildings, what about map and scripts ?

Also, I think nomad camps would be cool(Turkomans, Bedouins etc.) , we would buy mounts, supplies etc. from them and recruit tribesmen.(nomads should not be recruited from cities or villages)

Inanch-Bilge said:
I'm not asking for a release date( :grin:) but whats remained ? a huge part of the items are ready I guess ? there are alot of revealed landscapes and buildings, what about map and scripts ?

Also, I think nomad camps would be cool(Turkomans, Bedouins etc.) , we would buy mounts, supplies etc. from them and recruit tribesmen.(nomads should not be recruited from cities or villages)

Oh yes you are :grin: !! I see what you did there  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom