B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
matmohair1, thx. This is what we need.  Can you find some more pictures of civilian costumes ?

Medieval Costumes - Middle Eastern & Western European

img062mi.jpg

img063m.jpg

img064m.jpg

img065v.jpg

Medieval Roman Fashion

picture1ccs.png

img061o.jpg

picture1sw.png

img082h.jpg

img083g.jpg

img084ou.jpg

img087t.jpg

img085py.jpg

img080p.jpg

img088j.jpg

img089f.jpg

img090r.jpg

Eastern crowns

picture1fx.png

matmohair1, nice pictures. Please continue to search for images. We also need arabian ships, more Turk weapons and armours, civilian clothes for all cultures.

matmohair1 said:
matmohair1, thx. This is what we need.  Can you find some more pictures of civilian costumes ?

img062mi.jpg

img063m.jpg

img064m.jpg

img065v.jpg

Medieval Roman Fashion

picture1ccs.png

img061o.jpg

picture1sw.png

img082h.jpg

img083g.jpg

img084ou.jpg

img087t.jpg

img085py.jpg

img080p.jpg

img088j.jpg

img089f.jpg

img090r.jpg

Eastern crowns

picture1fx.png

How could men find women attractive with theese things on their head?  :neutral:

ShinyKnight said:
matmohair1 said:

img062mi.jpg

img063m.jpg

img064m.jpg

img065v.jpg

Medieval Roman Fashion

picture1ccs.png

img061o.jpg

picture1sw.png

img082h.jpg

img083g.jpg

img084ou.jpg

img087t.jpg

img085py.jpg

img080p.jpg

img088j.jpg

img089f.jpg

img090r.jpg

Eastern crowns

picture1fx.png

How could men find women attractive with theese things on their head?  :neutral:
Girls at Victoria Secret shows wear such ridiculous things on their heads, again, do u find them attractive? :lol:

ShinyKnight said:
matmohair1 said:

img062mi.jpg

img063m.jpg

img064m.jpg

img065v.jpg

Medieval Roman Fashion

picture1ccs.png

img061o.jpg

picture1sw.png

img082h.jpg

img083g.jpg

img084ou.jpg

img087t.jpg

img085py.jpg

img080p.jpg

img088j.jpg

img089f.jpg

img090r.jpg

Eastern crowns

picture1fx.png

i like the style,it feeds your imagination,what she looks like under the hat :smile:

I never really took a good look at this mod, but I started looking through the pictures and then I saw those pictures of the siege and I am completely stunned.

There are so many awesome stuff in that siege that it is hard for me to understand.

1. The awesome way all the troops line up like in the Total war series.

2. The siege-tower that is working with bots.

3. The way the seigers try to take the castle with many different sorts of siege equipment. Battering-ram, siege-tower, ladders ect.

4. The awesome models and textures.

5. The way the archers used cover.

6. The new animations.

7. And once the awesome way all the troops line up like in the Total war series.

Final word:
Simply awesome!

I think this mod will get me back to SP.

OK first off there needs to be a parental advisory on them screen shots cuz i just c*m on my keyboard... great work every1 who had something to do with this... Like every1 else i cant wait to play it..

OMG !!!!  Cant wait to play this mod, look so great !
Congratulations guys for this hard work you've made and wish your gonna continue this hard work just for us :razz:

But theres something i want to ask you, will their be more then just 6 faction?  i love so much when theres a huge challenge, more factions, more war, more castles, city and villages.

(its so bad when theres just 6 faction or less with almost no castles, city and villages.  Like in Native, in my last game, after 100 days in game, the khergit was already out, 250 days kingdom of nord was out... and the Vaegir et Swadia was contoling over 70% of the map.  That break all the fun we could get of a long game with huge wars)
well... even if you havent changed that, im gonna play your mod for sure :grin:

johncage said:
the middle east

im glad that you are very detailed in your report  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i was thinking if somone could take a real world sattelite picture (from google maps or any other sattelite services) and then mark the area of playability

dia151 said:
johncage said:
the middle east

im glad that you are very detailed in your report  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i was thinking if somone could take a real world sattelite picture (from google maps or any other sattelite services) and then mark the area of playability

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=34.506557,36.013184&spn=7.257482,14.458008&t=k&z=6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom