B Fantasy [WB] Forodren Auth - Animator wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mates I have made my A-levels a few weeks ago and now I am quite busy with university stuff,don't worry, the mod is still in progress, hopefully you will see something in the next weeks.

Beobart said:
Mates I have made my A-levels a few weeks ago and now I am quite busy with university stuff,don't worry, the mod is still in progress, hopefully you will see something in the next weeks.

Phew, happy to read this. Well baby, hang in there.

Jacques Cartier said:
Ok well I've managed to read every page and word from this thread and I'm very excited for it! I will wait patiently. :smile:
Since you wrote that post, I decided to do the same as you :wink:

Pretty interesting conversations that were in the past of this thread, anyways, I was particularly interested in if it is already possible to make you play as an Eagle and fly, could you somehow do that for the mount?

What I mean, is if you can ride a mount and fly with it? But to make animations as if that mount is the one that is flying, and you are controlling the movements? Just an idea...

It's possible, if you stretch the definition of "mount" as much as possible. But if we're talking about the game handles mounts, then no, it can't be done due to engine limitations. A workaround is theoretically possible though.

Lumos said:
It's possible, if you stretch the definition of "mount" as much as possible. But if we're talking about the game handles mounts, then no, it can't be done due to engine limitations. A workaround is theoretically possible though.
Yeah, because if I somehow figure it out, then me dreaming about actual eagles and fellbeasts being mounts that can fly would actually come true! It would be awesome :grin:

I remember this video from time to time, Lumos. When I feel desperate and clueless as to how to write something. Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom