B Fantasy [WB] Forodren Auth - Animator wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh oh. A thing that I think we have not seen yet on the previews of the mod is the characters. I mean dwarves models, with his round faces, grat beards, little height and so. Or the orcs and goblins. Have you already made this?  :eek:

Haven't worked at the beards, just look at the equipment and the height.

Equipment is mostly made by Faradon.

ydl9.jpg

Looks very good the dwarf, even if the image is taken in directx7!

Hey, Beo. Did you finally got all the amazing items of this dead mod ( http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,107530.0.html ) to use them on Forodren Auth?

leuk said:
is the mod dead? hope not
Pretty sure it's still alive. If it was dead, he would have announced. The thread just isn't as popular and active as many others out there. Beo is still working, don't worry.

He's incredibly busy with other things, but the mod isn't dead. Just remain patient, please.

Concerning the drivable boats which are to be implemented, do you guys want your boats to have inertia and momentum? Simply because I'll have to script it in order for it to exist due to the way I'm handling "vehicles", and I'm not really sure I've got the idea on how to do it yet. On the other hand, boats without inertia are mostly ready (only problem is that they're reluctant to let the "driver" go once he wishes to exit the boat. :razz:), so they would be far easier (and faster!) to complete.

Lumos said:
He's incredibly busy with other things, but the mod isn't dead. Just remain patient, please.

Concerning the drivable boats which are to be implemented, do you guys want your boats to have inertia and momentum? Simply because I'll have to script it in order for it to exist due to the way I'm handling "vehicles", and I'm not really sure I've got the idea on how to do it yet. On the other hand, boats without inertia are mostly ready (only problem is that they're reluctant to let the "driver" go once he wishes to exit the boat. :razz:), so they would be far easier (and faster!) to complete.
Well if you have the time and knowledge...I'm not in a rush anywhere  :smile:

As I've said before, Beobart's extremely busy with his RL stuff at the moment. The mod ain't dead, he's certainly neither told me that it's dead, nor that he plans to abandon it, nor that he no longer has motivation to keep working.
So please, be patient. I think we can all agree that RL takes precedence over anything else.

Lumos said:
As I've said before, Beobart's extremely busy with his RL stuff at the moment. The mod ain't dead, he's certainly neither told me that it's dead, nor that he plans to abandon it, nor that he no longer has motivation to keep working.
So please, be patient. I think we can all agree that RL takes precedence over anything else.

What does RL means?

Anyway it's good to know he is still motvated to continue working on this :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom