SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

I did a quick test after reverting some changes to the menu file and didn't get any crash after helping a patrol against a caravan and war party.

Here's the link. You guys can test it to see if it works.

elcapo29 said:
You mentioned optimizing the overland map. I d really like to be able to do that for my mod as well. Is there a link, or something?
Thanks!
Look for Viking's conquest simple trigger method.

So that this:
Code:
  # Setting random walker types
  (36,
   [(try_for_range, ":center_no", centers_begin, centers_end),
      (this_or_next|party_slot_eq, ":center_no", slot_party_type, spt_town),
      (             party_slot_eq, ":center_no", slot_party_type, spt_village),
      (call_script, "script_center_remove_walker_type_from_walkers", ":center_no", walkert_needs_money),
      (call_script, "script_center_remove_walker_type_from_walkers", ":center_no", walkert_needs_money_helped),
      (store_random_in_range, ":rand", 0, 100),
      (try_begin),
        (lt, ":rand", 70),
        (neg|party_slot_ge, ":center_no", slot_town_prosperity, 60),
        (call_script, "script_cf_center_get_free_walker", ":center_no"),
        (call_script, "script_center_set_walker_to_type", ":center_no", reg0, walkert_needs_money),
      (try_end),
    (try_end),
    ]),
Becomes this:
Code:
#### Setting random walker types
(0.049,  ########################## once every 36 hours for each of the 733 centers
[
 (try_begin),
   (lt, "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center", centers_begin), 
   (assign, "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center", centers_begin),
 (try_end),

(try_begin),
   (ge, "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center", centers_end), 
   (assign, "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center", centers_begin),
 (try_end),

(try_begin),
    (this_or_next|party_slot_eq, "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center", slot_party_type, spt_town),
    (party_slot_eq, "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center", slot_party_type, spt_village),
    (call_script, "script_center_remove_walker_type_from_walkers", "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center", walkert_needs_money),
    (call_script, "script_center_remove_walker_type_from_walkers", "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center", walkert_needs_money_helped),
    (store_random_in_range, ":rand", 0, 100),
    (try_begin),
      (lt, ":rand", 70),
      (neg|party_slot_ge, "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center", slot_town_prosperity, 60),
      (call_script, "script_cf_center_get_free_walker", "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center"),
      (call_script, "script_center_set_walker_to_type", "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center", reg0, walkert_needs_money),
    (try_end),
 (try_end),

################ proceeds to the next center when it's triggered again
 (val_add, "$g_set_random_walker_types_cur_center", 1),

I guess this is a bug. If you ask your chancellor to send a gift to lord he wants you to sen 150 units of ale, wine etc. But there is not enough place in your household possessions…

EDIT: Problem solved. Maybe it didn't function because I had a chancellor but not a wife...

OK, how do I start my own Kingdom? I want to do a solo as a kingdom with just Jerusalem and my elite custom troops. If I capture Jerusalem as an adventurer, I don't get to start a kingdom. Was that feature removed?  OK, figured out how to do that bit. One issue I just ran into, however, is that it is rather hard to gain permission to marry a girl if her father is dead (especially if you were the one who killed him, but I digress). Could we get some feature where the girls come under the protection of another lord, adoption of some sort?

I just conquered a town and became a king however when I try to change the kingdom culture, no matter which one I choose, I get stuck in the dialogue screen. Is there a solution to this by messing with the txt files?

Halvar said:
I guess this is a bug. If you ask your chancellor to send a gift to lord he wants you to sen 150 units of ale, wine etc. But there is not enough place in your household possessions...
Each item of ale and wine holds 50 units. Do the math.

Glorfindel510 said:
OK, how do I start my own Kingdom? I want to do a solo as a kingdom with just Jerusalem and my elite custom troops. If I capture Jerusalem as an adventurer, I don't get to start a kingdom. Was that feature removed?  OK, figured out how to do that bit. One issue I just ran into, however, is that it is rather hard to gain permission to marry a girl if her father is dead (especially if you were the one who killed him, but I digress). Could we get some feature where the girls come under the protection of another lord, adoption of some sort?
I will see what i can do.

bloodykng said:
I just conquered a town and became a king however when I try to change the kingdom culture, no matter which one I choose, I get stuck in the dialogue screen. Is there a solution to this by messing with the txt files?
Yes there is a solution and it is downloading the latest patch.

I've started new game, toned graphic settings a bit and it helped. No crashes so far, even with battle sizer on 400. Amazing mod, although there are small bugs and inconsecuentions.

I have some issues with an army command. Is minimap working properly? While archers are generally responsive, infantry and cav don't place on marked spots and sometimes even don't "follow" (F2) me.

merikallio said:
I've started new game, toned graphic settings a bit and it helped. No crashes so far, even with battle sizer on 400. Amazing mod, although there are small bugs and inconsecuentions.

I have some issues with an army command. Is minimap working properly? While archers are generally responsive, infantry and cav don't place on marked spots and sometimes even don't "follow" (F2) me.
You could post your rgl_config file here for others to use. And i didn't encounter the other bug you speak of.

I took the town of Aleppo by myself, then had to defend it against the enraged Ilkhanate lords, again by myself.
The flight of stairs that leads to the wall greatly confuses the enemy that manages to breach through the gate, and using that as a choke point I won battles of impossible odds (100 to 600).
Alas, I don't seem to be able to get past the victory sequence (capturing the defeated enemy lords, taking loots and prisoners, etc) which consistently ends up with a CTD and a popup error window which reads: "has vector failed at index -1".The only way to circumvent this was to escape the battle just before defeating all of the besieging force.

Getting a good bit of negative income from most of the towns where I own land, for one of them I have mere 2 acres of land and still taking huge losses weekly...
-> nevermind, looks like that's the way it was designed to work, you do lose money in less profitable times... I get it now :smile:

Anytime I click on the map to move the game freezes and goes into 'not responding', but only when I click to move about, when the game is paused it works well.

Prior to this to happen I did some freelancing, relieved myself, asked for a task, went down to the town in question to hunt the bounty and that's when this freeze happened.

@KratosMKII

Edit: Now the game freezes after I load the savegame.

I started a new game as Serbian King,and i dont know why but when i talk to constable about prisoners,to ransom them the screen stuck,i cant exit the dialogue. Also there is no option to execute them ? But says on beginning that i can enable...what im doing wrong?
And i picked up a bounty quest in Kotor,to kill some bastard in Zvecan,when i go there and talk to one villager she gets mad on me and every man-woman in town start to kill eachother...whats this?

So, I downloaded the latest patch, 2.6, and I'm trying to do the bounty hunter quest from the tavern man guy, the quest in itself works fine but as soon as the guy I'm supposed to kill gets angry the entire population of the village goes after him, is there a fix to this? Is there a way to not make all the villagers from the game angry alcoholics :grin:

Other than that, I still have to find any bugs. Thanks for updating the mod, I just stumbled upon this last night, and I like it.

Edit: So, in the same quest, I failed to kill him the first time, he killed me, but I didn't get the quest failed notification, instead I was able to come back and try to kill him again, which I did, but it didn't count towards the quest, i can't win this quest, which makes sense, because technically I failed the first time. Anyway, just wanted to let you know in case it might help you.

Dskater84 said:
So, I downloaded the latest patch, 2.6, and I'm trying to do the bounty hunter quest from the tavern man guy, the quest in itself works fine but as soon as the guy I'm supposed to kill gets angry the entire population of the village goes after him, is there a fix to this? Is there a way to not make all the villagers from the game angry alcoholics :grin:

Other than that, I still have to find any bugs. Thanks for updating the mod, I just stumbled upon this last night, and I like it.

Edit: So, in the same quest, I failed to kill him the first time, he killed me, but I didn't get the quest failed notification, instead I was able to come back and try to kill him again, which I did, but it didn't count towards the quest, i can't win this quest, which makes sense, because technically I failed the first time. Anyway, just wanted to let you know in case it might help you.
same happened to me lol entire village started to riot and kill eachother,and this happened when i asked one townswoman something,she said she dont like me and im ugly lololol

Back
Top Bottom