SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way to change your companions names in this mod? I have tried the export/import feature but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks in advance for any answers to my question.

Aerogon said:
Is there a way to change your companions names in this mod? I have tried the export/import feature but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks in advance for any answers to my question.
I'm also very interested in this- would be fantastic if we could change companion names like other mods allow.

KratosMKII said:
BaconFrito said:
I have had problems with bugs, Visual C ++ crash, and other bugs or crash of which I mostly can not understand what the reasons are, I also had a problem in a battle in which I defended a capital so I destroyed the enemy armies, when he returns to the open world, the lords are left with an army that is zeroed and does not die, besides being attacked and the game crashes. I would just like to notify you here to the DEV team and say that they are congratulations for the effort they are making to improve this MOD that was already very good and has been better
This was fixed in v2.5

I started a new campaign with V2.6. Thanks a lot! But now I am suffering from Visual C ++ crashes. I hadn't had problems with this in V2.5....I had a full reinstall but it didn't solve the problem...

EDIT: I tried to continue with V2.5 but I had also a Visual C ++ crash. Apparently it appears after long arena mass fights...playing V2.6 I suffered Visual C ++ crashes with long arena mass fight either...

Can someone give me a step by step of installing? For some reason I can't get it, and I'm feeling stupid. Do I need the base 1257 AD, or is there a single file I can download that has everything? Thanks!

Glorfindel

Glorfindel510 said:
Can someone give me a step by step of installing? For some reason I can't get it, and I'm feeling stupid. Do I need the base 1257 AD, or is there a single file I can download that has everything? Thanks!

Glorfindel

Download the mod it should be called 1257 Enhanced edition. Is should come in a .zip folder. Open that folder with a .zip opener this can either be winrar 7z or your own personal .zip opener. Unzip this file into your module location in your mount and blade warband folder. If this doesn't make sense to you feel free to pm me.

Glorfindel510 said:

Glorfindel

You have to download 1257AD - Enhanced Edition v2.1. This is the full base of this mod. Then you need patch v2.6.

You can download it here:
https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6251?tab=files&BH=0

@ KratosMKII

I guess my problems with Visual C ++ crashes are solved. Maybe it happend because I installed v2.6 over v2.5.

I tested some mass Arena fights until 7999 opponents left and it didn't happen again...hmm...

Playing with 2.6 patch. After a battle in which I helped my vassal I always got crash "Hash vector failed at index -1". I am playing with realistic saves unfortunately.

Started the game as king (Nicea). This vassal looks like a random one since he is naked and has no fiefs.

Thanks

For those of you with the hash vector crash try this:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,346242.msg8274292.html#msg8274292
https://steamcommunity.com/app/48700/discussions/0/535151589900996322/

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately this didn't solve anything. Same crash occures now even on world map just 2 seconds after I load my save (it might get corrupted maybe?)

I had no problems with earlier version of the mod and my PC is quite powerfull.

KratosMKII said:
Al-Mansūr said:
I think the map icons should be reverted to their normal size, it would make the map look better.
Nope that gives a sense of a smaller map. This isn't historically accurate

Well a campaign map won't be historically accurate anyway. Currently I think these smaller icons just make the map a bit ugly, but that's my opinion.

I'm having a bit of an issue with the formations. When I hit F4 both the vanilla and formations menu overlap and cause issues selecting either one.

merikallio said:
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately this didn't solve anything. Same crash occurs now even on world map just 2 seconds after I load my save (it might get corrupted maybe?)

I had no problems with earlier version of the mod and my PC is quite powerful.
I play for a average of 30 game days when testing and never encountered this crash, even after multiple siege victories. Almost all of my settings are on low so it is something related to a graphic setting set to anything higher than low. I don't have time to test this out, so i suggest you and others to start with the pastebin i posted a page or two back.

merikallio said:
Playing with 2.6 patch. After a battle in which I helped my vassal I always got crash "Hash vector failed at index -1". I am playing with realistic saves unfortunately.

Started the game as king (Nicea). This vassal looks like a random one since he is naked and has no fiefs.

Thanks

Happening same to me, while i helped 'Angry band of alchoholics', after the battle on map it crashes with 'Hash vector failed at index -1".

I also tried put this rgl_config file, copied from pastebin, but it still crashes.

Questions for those with the hash vector crash:

1. After which part after the battle does it crash? The loot menu? A screenshot of it (the menu before the crash) would be appreciated.
2. Your system specs (cpu, gpu and ram).

Hi
I have a problem. Started as Vassal, and now i'm marshal. After conqering a castle or town that fief have no garnison. I can't put there any of my own troops to defend it. It's a bug or it's should looks like that it enhanced version?  In ad 1257 after siege towns and castles had some defenders

KratosMKII said:
Questions for those with the hash vector crash:

1. After which part after the battle does it crash? The loot menu? A screenshot of it (the menu before the crash) would be appreciated.
2. Your system specs (cpu, gpu and ram).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/390985434  here the video.
The first time it happened as i said before, I helped a party against a vassal. Then during the last screen shown on video, it crashed. Now everytime i load the game, the battle is still going on: https://gyazo.com/8126011b573f3ea6e15eed518966d71c 
No matter what i do, i can run on map but it still crashes.

My system specs are more than decent:
CPU: i5 7600k
GPU: Gtx 1060 OC
RAM: 16GB; 2400MHz

I also get the Hash Vector error from time to time, mostly after large-scale battles like sieges. Haven't found any solution so far, changed graphic settings and tried to execute different actions right after loading the faulty save, didn't matter.

It seems the file is corrupted beyond fixing at that point already, so the only way to continue for me was to delete the save and use the backup file (when using realistic saving). In the worst scenario you'll loose the progress of a full battle, that's something I can live with. When it occurs, close the client with Alt+F4 immediately before doing any other action that would result in a save! Otherwise your backup file will be corrupted as well, cause with the realistic setting the game will save after pretty much any action (like exiting a city screen or camp window).

I tend to do a backup of the save folder every ingame week or so, that way I don't have to start from the beginning when my original saves get completely screwed up. I know it defeats the purpose of realistic saving a bit, but I try my best not to abuse it  :lol:

I had a funny bug recently (v2.6). The salt trader showed up on a feast with no goods and knees and participated in the one on one jousting. He didn't manage to throw salt in my eyes and fell unconsious rather quickly...

Back
Top Bottom