SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a problem with my games, I really don't have a problem with the bugs of the textures games and that but I have a much worse problem there are times that out of nothing I get damaged the game I am with the Mamluks and I don't get to the 100th day of departure and I freeze the game and restart and the game is damaged I don't understand because I am playing version v2.1 with Patch v3.2 I don't understand why I am damaged the game I have deactivated the ones that die the lords but I have the ones that are believed to 50% may be damaged by excess of creation of Lords? :sad:

OK, so basically I have just registered to TW forum just for this mod. (OK there is 1 more mod which I love  :oops: )

First of all, I love your work, guys!

The only problem so far what I've encountered is that when I play as a custom king of Hungary, the game creates random lords without names. It seems like I'm the only faction which gets these new vassals:
imgur.com/jy8iBOx

The lord creation and killing is turned on ofc, and I haven't changed any base settings which could cause the creation of 4 random lord in about 10 days. It started right after day 1, when everybody was alive, and I hadn't conquered anything. It didn't stop after this, though I only played for like 10 days.
I'm not sure that it should create this many vassals and that they shouldn't have names.

If I choose to be a prince in the kingdom of England, but some how the king dies due to assassination or death in battle, will I become coronated and rule England cuz it says when u pick the Kingdom u want to join that u r the rightful heir to the throne.

Salah ed-din said:
If I choose to be a prince in the kingdom of England, but some how the king dies due to assassination or death in battle, will I become coronated and rule England cuz it says when u pick the Kingdom u want to join that u r the rightful heir to the throne.
It's based of renown. Make sure you have the most.

I'm actually in this situation. None of my assassination attempts on the king of my faction are working. I'm not sure if they're failing or not going through. I did it once, but it surprised me and I quit the save by accident.

I can keep giving 9k to the constable for the assassination, but I don't know if this is sending out more assassins or just resetting the process. I also don't know if I should wait or not. :sad:

The king I'm trying to assassinate is very risk adverse and with a big army. Is there any way to make this go through or should I just keep dumping money into my constable?

I've also noticed the assassination chance in the mod menus goes up to 1000.

secretstamos said:
Salah ed-din said:
It's based of renown. Make sure you have the most.

I'm actually in this situation. None of my assassination attempts on the king of my faction are working. I'm not sure if they're failing or not going through. I did it once, but it surprised me and I quit the save by accident.

I can keep giving 9k to the constable for the assassination, but I don't know if this is sending out more assassins or just resetting the process. I also don't know if I should wait or not. :sad:
Salah ed-din said:
Tbh I'm in the same situation as well and I had the most renown to. But it still didn't work, I even ended up becoming martial and it still didn't work, I'm starting to wonder if u need to have more renown than the king but other than that there is literally no other solution or idea I could think of.

stevehoos said:
KratosMKII said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,127609.0.html
Try all of these options.

I have, and I have a 3,000$ dollar computer. Oh well.
I received a answer about the problem in the Q&A thread. I'm working on it.

Salah ed-din said:
Only if you have the highest renown. I have to implement a heir system so that when the player starts as prince he becomes the king when the latter dies.

secretstamos said:
The king I'm trying to assassinate is very risk adverse and with a big army. Is there any way to make this go through or should I just keep dumping money into my constable?

I've also noticed the assassination chance in the mod menus goes up to 1000.
Player assassinations have different parameters. It's a 40% chance for lords and 20% for kings, with a 35% and 60% chance of discovery respectively.

I have a problem with my games because in some games I am damaged which games can be the reasons?????? all I do is increase the number of caravans to five and the lords I put them so they don't die but first I put them on like 78% of creation and they can't die explodes by so many lords? please I'd like to know why my games are damaged I have a very decent pc to support everything but I don't understand why it happens.  :cry: :cry: :cry:  :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I did some testing and actually figured out my problem. Requesting more assassinations was causing the first one to reset, pushing back the time of the event. Waiting about two weeks solved the issue. In other news, I'm other news, I'm now the Pope.

I appointed a minister, but he hasn't shown up. Maybe everything is backed up? I already had Roma when I was appointed.

JDani said:
OK, so basically I have just registered to TW forum just for this mod. (OK there is 1 more mod which I love  :oops: )

First of all, I love your work, guys!

The only problem so far what I've encountered is that when I play as a custom king of Hungary, the game creates random lords without names. It seems like I'm the only faction which gets these new vassals:
imgur.com/jy8iBOx

The lord creation and killing is turned on ofc, and I haven't changed any base settings which could cause the creation of 4 random lord in about 10 days. It started right after day 1, when everybody was alive, and I hadn't conquered anything. It didn't stop after this, though I only played for like 10 days.
I'm not sure that it should create this many vassals and that they shouldn't have names.

So, you answered to everybody, except me  :oops:

Do you have any idea what can I do about it?

YurixBoyka said:
I have a problem with my games because in some games I am damaged which games can be the reasons?????? all I do is increase the number of caravans to five and the lords I put them so they don't die but first I put them on like 78% of creation and they can't die explodes by so many lords? please I'd like to know why my games are damaged I have a very decent pc to support everything but I don't understand why it happens.  :cry: :cry: :cry:  :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Please try to be more descriptive. I didn't understand anything you said.

JDani said:
So, you answered to everybody, except me  :oops:

Do you have any idea what can I do about it?
I read this thread for new posts once a day. Not replying doesn't mean that i didn't see or ignored it. It only means that i didn't feel a need to reply with a generic response like "i'm working on it". Nevertheless i add all the new bugs to a list and work to fix them.

In conclusion, the game is damaged for no reason on some occasions, first the game is frozen and then it takes me out of the game and when I enter my saved game again it is frozen and plactically damaged. Play with version 2.1 and patch 3.2 and switch to 3.1 to see if it is fixed.  I want to know why my game is damaged or what are the main reasons for that? I to damaged 2 items 1.- First damaged game arrives less than 200 days 2.- Second damaged game to day 97. I want to know why my games are damaged ? 1.- First the game freezes by moving on the map, 2.- I gotta get out of the Game, 3.- I go back to the game and make a few moves on the map and discover that the game is damaged. I'm looking for the reason as damaged 2 games. Now I Tell you the only change that could be the cause. 1.-Remove the death of lords 2.- Leave the creation number for lords random, 3.-I put 5 caravan,4.- remove decapitations, that's all.  :cry: :cry: :cry:  :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just curious, how do you enable CTTs and the Minister once you become your faction leader? I have neither, which isn't letting me manage the faction despite being in charge.

If I use the debug button to create my own faction I instantly have both. I appointed a minister but he never arrived. The previous king (Pope Alexander) was assassinated.

YurixBoyka said:
In conclusion, the game is damaged for no reason on some occasions, first the game is frozen and then it takes me out of the game and when I enter my saved game again it is frozen and plactically damaged. Play with version 2.1 and patch 3.2 and switch to 3.1 to see if it is fixed.  I want to know why my game is damaged or what are the main reasons for that? I to damaged 2 items 1.- First damaged game arrives less than 200 days 2.- Second damaged game to day 97. I want to know why my games are damaged ? 1.- First the game freezes by moving on the map, 2.- I gotta get out of the Game, 3.- I go back to the game and make a few moves on the map and discover that the game is damaged. I'm looking for the reason as damaged 2 games. Now I Tell you the only change that could be the cause. 1.-Remove the death of lords 2.- Leave the creation number for lords random, 3.-I put 5 caravan,4.- remove decapitations, that's all.  :cry: :cry: :cry:  :shock: :shock: :shock:
Do you mean freezing? If yes reduce the number of parties through the camp menus.

secretstamos said:
Just curious, how do you enable CTTs and the Minister once you become your faction leader? I have neither, which isn't letting me manage the faction despite being in charge.

If I use the debug button to create my own faction I instantly have both. I appointed a minister but he never arrived. The previous king (Pope Alexander) was assassinated.
It's a bug. For now start as monarch of the papal states.

Is it something that could be fixed in a future patch, or should I just bite the bullet and full restart? I'm far into my playthrough and I'm hesitant to throw it away.

secretstamos said:
Is it something that could be fixed in a future patch, or should I just bite the bullet and full restart? I'm far into my playthrough and I'm hesitant to throw it away.
https://mega.nz/#!dZ5nSATD!IEm259yk5gGyaIyHueATkud-oYacrmLIMwbn5mhoai8
Try this. It adds a option under the debug menu to get staff and culture.

What version of the mod do you recommend downloading more than patch? Because I had to delete version 2.1 and I had it patched with 3.1 and 3.2 and the 2 I passed the same and my pc I don't think it's because I have: Gtx 1070, i7 7.16 ram and 2000gb hybrid HD and a solid disk.  :?: :?: :?: :cry: :neutral: :ohdear:

YurixBoyka said:
What version of the mod do you recommend downloading more than patch? Because I had to delete version 2.1 and I had it patched with 3.1 and 3.2 and the 2 I passed the same and my pc I don't think it's because I have: Gtx 1070, i7 7.16 ram and 2000gb hybrid HD and a solid disk.  :?: :?: :?: :cry: :neutral: :ohdear:
v2.1 = main file
v3.2 = latest patch
so download 2.1 then apply 3.2 in it.

Back
Top Bottom