SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Salah ed-din said:
I recently became king of England and I accidentally pressed wait 48 hrs for a minister and nothing has happened for 5 days. I even tried recruiting a staff member from my wife and there was no option for a minister. How can I solve this?

secretstamos said:
I encountered the same issue last page. I think some debug statements were going to get added to the next patch to force a Minister if you don't have one.
How did both of you become king? Assassination or the king died in battle? Also, did you start as vassal, prince or adventurer?

Salah ed-din said:
When is the next patch?
1 week or more.

stevehoos said:
You can change your culture at your fief,just costs 20,000.
Did you fix the texture issue?

Hi, I'm so glad that my favourite mod is back to life! Congratulations for the excellent work.

I have to notice that the spearmen and swordsmen of the Byzantine army are named vice versa. So the ones called spearmen have the right stats and weapons to be swordsmen.

It is an old minor error that has never been fixed (by anyone so far). You can check it yourself and fix it if possible (at last).

OK, so for starters, this mod is awesome and you are by extension awesome for working on it.
One issue though. I started as adventurer, took Roma, and joined Kingdom of England. Recently, the English stormed Venice. One of the lords came over to Roma afterwards, with the "We need to gather more men" message when I talked to him. He took 700 men of my thousand man garrison. This is, obviously, somewhat of a gamebreaker IMO. Is this a known bug, and if so, what are the fixes, if any?

Thanks,
Glorfindel

Please give back to balkan mercenary guisarmers their two handed axe!

So in the versions before the final ones they really had a two handed axe. At some point during the final stages of development they lost it and it was never pout back in place even though I reported it during the final phase of development. It was simply forgotten.

If you look at their stats they are not meant to use a one handed weapon so they are extremely nerfed if left like that. They used the tipe 2 two handed axe. Please give it back to them...

Thanks for the understanding.  :wink: 

Guys, after the last patch i have started a new game and the game completely freezes after about 206 days gamepley on date 22nd september or so.

Any ideas how to resolve this? I tried with re-installing the mod but it didn't helped.

Just noticed in the new patch, the Guelph and Ghibelline parties that roam Italy now appear to be bandit parties. Is this supposed to be like that? Before each type of party was assigned to their respective faction. Now a "Guelphs" party will run away from a lord belonging to the Guelphs, etc.

bunkorder said:
Just noticed in the new patch, the Guelph and Ghibelline parties that roam Italy now appear to be bandit parties. Is this supposed to be like that? Before each type of party was assigned to their respective faction. Now a "Guelphs" party will run away from a lord belonging to the Guelphs, etc.
No it's a bug and i already fixed it here.

Short bug report for v 3.2. Playing as the emperor of Nicaea

- All went well untill around day 20. From this time my vassals ignore my call as marshall and nobody follow. Appointing someone instead results with them gathering but act very passively. Tested in wars againt Illkhanate and Bulgaria. Relation with them is usually high

- on some point in my capital, in the castle, apart from regular court there where some ransom broker, mercenary, that was responding like tavern belligerent drunk and a few vassals from other kingdoms (some italian if I recall correctly). No tourney or feast at that time.

- I can't recruit lances or mercenaries from Nicaea. The option simply disappeard from the town menu. Recruiting in a village fief work well. Is it connected with taking controll over garrison?

- generally, the troops are not very responsive on the battlefield, especially during sieges. The minimap movement works, but I must first order every formation to charge so they start to obey other orders. Archers sometimes seems not to shoot, especially in sieges. Horse archers still seems to bit quite overpowered since infantry is moving in dense, clumsy formations. All this may be due to high battle size (about 300). Not sure about that.

Great mod. Thanks

Also,

If You ever planning to add animated banners, Medieval Conquests mod bacome an open source, so maybe it will be easy to integrate them somehow

Update v3.3
Moddb|Nexus|Changelog

Please test this and report any bugs which you have reported before and haven't been fixed in this patch. Sometimes inadvertently when something is fixed it ends up fixing other issues as well. Sadly i don't have the time to test thoroughly all of that.

Thank you so much for having resolved those little issues that had never been taken care of. I'm so amazed by the quality and quantity of improvements. I'll try to test them as much as I can. :party:

Testing report:

1)Unfortunately an old bug is present: archers wont shoot in sieges. They just stay in guard position or use melee weapons if ordered to charge.
In the previous development they weren't able to fix it so they gave control of all the troops, archers included, to the player. The archers started shooting wen given the order "fire at will".
Edit: I gave the order to use weapons at will and they started shooting, so I suppose it's O.K.

Edit
2) Constantinople is having western European walls at sieges.

Unable to create a new faction, "says no faction" and won't let me have a minister. 3.3 New game.

498B61BF759DEC2BE6DFF8C4CBCEB36CC6A30E75

Minor thing I noticed, the Guelph and Ghibelline parties (not factions) seem to attack everyone. Ironically they left each other alone.

Back
Top Bottom