SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

i imagine some of them should be fairly simply. like for the darf elf and chaos factions, instead of having to gather up grain for the village to eat. How about they ask you for slaves instead? I imagine the mechanics would be pretty simular. But that small change would add a lot of detail to those two factions.

give me a little time, and i'm sure i can think of a few other little quests that are simular.

i mean the native quests work well enough for the 'good' factions. But for lustira or the dark elves they are just weird.

LordRaglan said:
i imagine some of them should be fairly simply. like for the darf elf and chaos factions, instead of having to gather up grain for the village to eat. How about they ask you for slaves instead? I imagine the mechanics would be pretty simular. But that small change would add a lot of detail to those two factions.

give me a little time, and i'm sure i can think of a few other little quests that are simular.

i mean the native quests work well enough for the 'good' factions. But for lustira or the dark elves they are just weird.

I had ideas for the Brets
Find the Warsword
find the grail etc
Of course you would have to fight  monsters to progrss
Like a small mod within the larger world mod, but alas time is not on my side :sad:

update 3rd orc armor

med_3b.jpg

orc_armor2.jpg

progress is a little slow,some issues with the orc models, pic of a battle with the Bret knights

mb629.jpg

mb630.jpg
mb628.jpg

mb632.jpg

mb633.jpg

Is there any chance at all of this mod converting to warband?! if it were possible, I would bow down and kiss your feet. Long live the Lizardmen!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:

hi :smile: i'd like to start off by syaing this is probably the best mod i've played... i'm a collector of WHFB and i think youve done the warhammer world proud with this :smile: i've only played as chaos yet but the gameplay seems much more challeging than most other mods :smile: i'm currently installing the patch and was wondering, does this cover up the issue with short races i.e dwarves and gobbo's not being damaged what so ever? as i think its a bit of a ***** watchin Archeon being beaten up by one of bugmans rangers >.< but a great mod mate.... Blood for the Blood God! :twisted:

Davidb0802 said:
hi :smile: i'd like to start off by syaing this is probably the best mod i've played... i'm a collector of WHFB and i think youve done the warhammer world proud with this :smile: i've only played as chaos yet but the gameplay seems much more challeging than most other mods :smile: i'm currently installing the patch and was wondering, does this cover up the issue with short races i.e dwarves and gobbo's not being damaged what so ever? as i think its a bit of a ***** watchin Archeon being beaten up by one of bugmans rangers >.< but a great mod mate.... Blood for the Blood God! :twisted:
Thats not a bug of the mod, it happens when you do not replace the data folder as stated in the installation intructions and in Nameless warriors signature.

I noticed that warband has a shield simalar to the grail shield, so I've altered the item
mb3-1.jpg

Put some scenes in for battles on bridges, these scenes are by Arch3r. i think
mb6-4.jpg

mb2-1.jpg

mb5-3.jpg
This soldier held the brigde until he was cut down
mb10-2.jpg
my own scenes are as the map icons I've done
mb13-6.jpg

mb12-5.jpg

mb11-3.jpg

xDiGiTaL_FeaR- said:
how come i cant use firearms? i have power draw 10?
Hi xDiGiTaL_FeaR

Pls read the board for these fixes, thev'e being well covered.

The bug fix should fix the firearms issue it can be found here  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2134
by adding this patch( which is on the first page).  fixes quite a few issues including the firearm issue. You will need to start a new game though.
the link is still open

Every now and then I check back in on this thread and I notice two things. Firstly, the amazing work of the dev team, particularly all these fantastics models you1 is doing. Fantastic.
The second is people complaining about small races being invincible and being unable to use firearms. Seriously people, just read the opening page of the thread or literally any page after that and it explains how to fix that.
Ok, rant over.
As I said, amazing work guys.

With the help of SPD_Phoenix
I've included the player has the option to pick his/her own heraldry seperate from the warsword lords, i'm hoping to give the player the option of 6 banners for each faction

mb17-4.jpg

mb18-4.jpg

mb21-4.jpg

mb24-2.jpg

mb25-4.jpg

Hey There!

I must say, this is simply one of the best mods that i've ever played, it's truly epic.

However i do have a question - why are all the items that i receive from the tournaments cracked?

It doesn't bother me with the medals however a cracked warhorse? :grin: anyway great work guys, i'm looking forward for the warband port!

Back
Top Bottom