SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

@Kazzan Good one hah

Also I've noticed that the Aura of Quetzl legs are upside-down, and there is no aura of Quetzl body...and i think that  the khorne chosen sword kind of hovers...oh well that's that :grin:

Also the nightmare mesh bug makes it somewhat awesomer - it's bending and contorting like in a...well... nightmare :wink:

Keep up to good work, guys!

EDIT: Oh whoops! just saw that the Aura of Quetzl body was at the special armor trader... sorry :grin:

Hey there again...

With the risk of sounding like a impacient, pissing-off noob... i'll ask the deadly question...

Is there any vague date for a hotfix that could attend to the cracked items from tournaments? Or if there will be such an update?

Again, sorry if i sound like an idiot, however i've been playing this mod like a madman - seriously - and there are these small bugs that can take a bit from the experience...

Anyways, as always, great job guys - you've made an incredible mod :smile:

GeneralLeo said:
Hey there again...

With the risk of sounding like a impacient, pissing-off noob... i'll ask the deadly question...

Is there any vague date for a hotfix that could attend to the cracked items from tournaments? Or if there will be such an update?

Again, sorry if i sound like an idiot, however i've been playing this mod like a madman - seriously - and there are these small bugs that can take a bit from the experience...

Anyways, as always, great job guys - you've made an incredible mod :smile:
I see no cracked items
CRACKED?
Picture or screen shot would help!

you1 said:
I see no cracked items
CRACKED?
Picture or screen shot would help!

http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/af316/leonardzagura/?action=view&current=2011-08-01_00004.jpg

I've posted three screenshots of the cracked tournament items at the link above, also there are cracked rune bolts, but i forgot to screencap them.

cold3.jpg

...The reptile on this image is rideable...?

EDIT:..."google video is the way"...:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNOm3mA2pnM

ciauz^^,
Jab

andrea169 said:
hi,this is a beatiful mod,but i have a problem:
I can't touch/kill the goblin and dwarves(for the heigth),i read  the answer in m&b repository,but i haven't understood the solution

Seriously.

Can't you read the first post?!?

You take the patch, put the data folder from the patch in your main M&B folder, and overwrite. And make a backup of the folder so you'll be able to play Native or other mods.

Also with this occasion, may i ask if the dragon bow is supposed have that big of a targeting reticule? i have 270 archery proficiency and 6 power draw (the minimum necessary to use the bow) and the "crosshair" is way too big for me to hit anything at a medium-long distance. If it's about balancing the power out than i get it, but since nobody pointed it out i thought i might give it a shot...

The cracked tournament items has been fixed for the next fix when it comes out. With the dragon bow 6 is the minimum so you will get better control of longer range shots when your power draw gets higher.

Nameless Warrior said:
...when your power draw gets higher.

Hmm...just as I feared...now i have to amp up my strength a lot... oh well - I'll stick with the reaver bow for now :grin:

Also talking about bows, will the elven bows recieve strings? Again, sorry if i seem like a pest  :oops:

JabdiMelborn said:
cold3.jpg

...The reptile on this image is rideable...?

EDIT:..."google video is the way"...:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNOm3mA2pnM

ciauz^^,
Jab

GR8 video :grin: JabdiMelborn
any more?

Potential spoiler:
When i came to the Chaos town of Kraka Ungrim
2011-08-03_00005.jpg

I entered the tavern and saw a strange sign
2011-08-03_00004.jpg

I approached it and saw this:
2011-08-03_00003.jpg

So i clicked "F" and this is what came up:
2011-08-03_00002.jpg

So is this an Easter Egg or a potential ghost companion? :grin:

Crossbow Joe said:
Oleander said:
Will you port this mod to warband?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145937.0.html

Yes I have seen that before, it's a different mod with different factions. What I meant was this mod, not the one you posted. Nice try though.

Oleander said:
Crossbow Joe said:
Oleander said:
Will you port this mod to warband?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145937.0.html

Yes I have seen that before, it's a different mod with different factions. What I meant was this mod, not the one you posted. Nice try though.
There is no cause to be condescending. Since it is, in effect, the port to warband or to quote directly
The warsword port to warbands
It is based in the same world with the same general goal. I would presume that for the team to be working on a port to warband for this mod as well would take up too much time.

There is another Mod: Warhammer grim age but is yet to be done.

But the graphic seen in the screenshots is OOOOOOOOW(some)

OK I have looked at the download file and it works for me on mount and blade version 1.011 so all I can suggest is check the textures folder of the mod for weapons_009.dds to see if it is there or it may be a download error so you may have to re download the mod.

Back
Top Bottom