SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

Kendoman said:
I'm having a great time running around with an army of dwarves.  Is there a mount my dwarf won't look silly riding.  Like a pony?  This mod is a great deal of fun.  Are you planning to add any Dwarven companions? Time to drink a stout and kill Orcs.
There are dwarven companions, there is Bugman the brewer of ale and a trollslayer that I can't remember the name of. I think his name started with G, but I could be wrong.

Crossbow Joe said:
Kendoman said:
I'm having a great time running around with an army of dwarves.  Is there a mount my dwarf won't look silly riding.  Like a pony?  This mod is a great deal of fun.  Are you planning to add any Dwarven companions? Time to drink a stout and kill Orcs.
There are dwarven companions, there is Bugman the brewer of ale and a trollslayer that I can't remember the name of. I think his name started with G, but I could be wrong.

Gotrek is the companion you mean although he is expensive at about 8000 I think but he is well worth it.

:grin:
Finally got the system built and working, so back to testing , hopefully shouldn't be to long
Thks to Llew of HYWMod for allowing me to use and re skin 1 of his helmets ,really looks good on a bretonnian knight, in the pics are both the two new helms 1 from HYW and the From a OSP pack ,with a little of the warhammer feel added

helm-3.jpg

mb590.jpg

mb602.jpg

mb604.jpg

mb601.jpg

Can anyone please help me? Archivers say that file orchead.dds in Textures is corrupt, so Mount&Blade (1.011) can't launch this mode. Can anyone PLEASE upload file orchead.dds for me?

P.S. I've got Win XP.

Tapkomet said:
Can anyone please help me? Archivers say that file orchead.dds in Textures is corrupt, so Mount&Blade (1.011) can't launch this mode. Can anyone PLEASE upload file orchead.dds for me?

P.S. I've got Win XP.

https://rapidshare.com/files/461187053/orchead.dds

That's the one, enjoy

Nice texture job, you1. Just looking at the edges of the steps and what not, looks like I may need to smooth them up a bit. They look like they were made with modern equipment.  :lol:

Emperor Milton said:
Nice texture job, you1. Just looking at the edges of the steps and what not, looks like I may need to smooth them up a bit. They look like they were made with modern equipment.  :lol:
Yep! the concrete mixer was just off the shelf  :lol:
I've gone back to the native game, The RB buildings, along with other new buildings have chests hidden, this was because of my Motherboard been fried and the time lost building a new system, the quests have been temporary put back,
I was hoping to generate a quest where you had to find items, that are not given to any NPC or hero, these are now hidden on the map, so it gives you so scope to travel the whole map looking for these chests, of course you can also recruit from these buildings

cool models for the scenery. Nothing makes a mod look professional like custom made scenes. Excellent work warsword team!  :mrgreen:

I'm just re skinning the orcs, along with a armered boar I'll post screens up when I'm happy with them :grin:

On the lance problem....could be a solution to have a blunt comand that  player can use when his knight are  in meele? So Gray knights can leave lance and use maces..other solution : to have lance breakable after 1st hit.
Just some ideas

Ettore53 said:
On the lance problem....could be a solution to have a blunt comand that  player can use when his knight are  in meele? So Gray knights can leave lance and use maces..other solution : to have lance breakable after 1st hit.
Just some ideas
Some good ideas there,  :grin:
I'm busy with the re skin of the orcs at the moment, have you a link to the code for to have lance breakable after 1st hit, saves me time searching the forums,
thks  :grin:

you know, i have just uninstalled warband and gone back to mount and blade for this mod.

i might go back to warband once some decent mods come out. But until then i'm staying here.

Oh, and some slight criticism (constructive i promice) is i've just started as a dark elf. And many of the quests make no sense for a devious twisted elf. Saving a village from bandits? i'm more likely to sack it! there needs to be a few quests (probably in chaos wilderness as well) where you can do some more evil stuff to get relations. Especially as having a half decent relation with some villages makes recruiting a hell of a lot easier.

LordRaglan said:
you know, i have just uninstalled warband and gone back to mount and blade for this mod.

i might go back to warband once some decent mods come out. But until then i'm staying here.

Oh, and some slight criticism (constructive i promice) is i've just started as a dark elf. And many of the quests make no sense for a devious twisted elf. Saving a village from bandits? i'm more likely to sack it! there needs to be a few quests (probably in chaos wilderness as well) where you can do some more evil stuff to get relations. Especially as having a half decent relation with some villages makes recruiting a hell of a lot easier.
LordRaglan only if I had the time to put some quests in, This Mod is screaming for some quests,  :wink:
I'm up to my neck with re skinning the orcs, :grin:
When finished this ,It will be put together and a next release will be
out, :smile:
I've played with all the new stuff ,and its great, :grin: but
Give be a quest, quests for warsword and then we have a mod to be really played,
any ideas? :?:

Back
Top Bottom