SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

well as you already know we are doing our job on the total war forums  :mrgreen:

and yes i will post some more screenies on Dietrich Lanz's story.

Trust me they don't have to like warhammer to like this mod. Both of my friends who play this have barely know anything about warhammer history (though they have played it with me from time to time), I explained it to one of them and now he can't think of the realm of chaos the same lol. Another friend who is an avid warhammer collector does not even have mount and blade but wants this mod, he will be getting it soon. So i suppose even if they are not interested in warhammer they will love this mod. Maybe you could explain a bit of the history of the warhammer world in the start up. Thanks a lot for this great mod it got me back in to original mount and blade and warhammer! :grin:

raziriel said:
figured i post some screenies. My character is Dietrich Lanz, a mercenary captain from Talabheim. After making a name for himself defending caravans from beastmen and greenskin, Boris Todbringer, Elector Count of Middenheim and Middenland, offered him a job, to make the perilous journey to Naggoroth and deliver a sealed message to dark elven Sorceress, Morathi. Dietrich set out with his small group of mercenaries to bretonnia, and from there find a way to Naggoroth. Along the way he met Malus Darkblade, who offered to travel with them  back to his homeland, as he said Dietrich's mission would fail, and only with him could they travel the cold lands of Naggoroth safely. Dietrich did not trust the elf, but he had learned long ago to take help where it was available and dispense of the natural dislike for unknown things like most citizens of the Empire. He did not trust Darkblade, but he knew that for some reason the elf need them as much as they needed him.

As they traveled through the lands of bretonnia, the group caught sight of a massive battle, between bretonnians and lizardmen. Though bretonnians usually shun the use of mercenaries, Dietrich figured they could use the help, and he doubted the lizard things knew what money was. These are screenshots of that battle.

mountblade2010-08-0919-05-23-12.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-05-29-71.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-05-39-26.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-05-40-16.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-06-56-61.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-08-22-63.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-08-22-63.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-09-51-91.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-09-55-89.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-10-52-05.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-11-14-28.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-12-00-04.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-12-02-96.jpg

mountblade2010-08-0919-13-26-02.jpg

very long battle, very glad i the game didnt crash. loving this mod  :grin:
I must admit Its great to see my work in action, Must have been an epic battle raziriel,Like your characters name , true warhammer, gr8 story ,I wud enjoy reading more of your adventures, and seeing the screen shots :grin:
Great to have you on the team Praylak, gr8 work on the map and music

vahadar said:
Praylak, spotted one buggy river (overlapng tile) at 139.2 81.5, between hellpit and kraka dorden, many caravans stuck there in my game

Yes, both those areas have been fixed for the next update. But I appreciate you posting it. 

@You1, Thanks mate.

Bug: At Fassberg grass is flying on the river and the quest-vilain is a fish under water
I rewrite as I did not get answers.

thanks Ettore53 for the bug .

me and the team do read all the posts here and take notice of what you all say even if we dont reply to every post  :wink:

Hi Yujin
PR as in Public Relations , what I mean is just get the word out there to people about this mod and where to find it.

Not a problem Ettore53  :wink:

There somethimg strange in boots: if you use them on ogres.... they makes foots very little.
A bug in dialogs: the npc always think you a female.

i think that's because ogres use a different skeleton than normal human size people. same way if you try to put human armor on dwarfs.

since no one helps me ill post it again  :grin:

how do you get the skill to carry guns...
i am on holiday now but i know that when i try to give me
or a npc of my party a gun
its like you Fw_.... and a lot of strange signs show up
isnt high enough???

plz help

Foesto:

No idea what is happening there, I can give any NPC a gun

Nameless Warrior:

It is Malus yes, but my nightmare is right next to his, I dismounted to get a better shot. All of the nightmares I own have rubberbanding right front feet

I finally took my first city wee! We lost about 300 troops, but it was worth it..now I gotta figure out how to keep it seeing how I betrayed the damn rats and kept it for myself and there are hundreds of pissed off chaos bearing down on me lol

Hey I tryed to purchase a magic item from markas but he says I'm not experienced enough and the 6 cracked tournament medals I have are the medals he's looking for.

foesto said:
since no one helps me ill post it again  :grin:

how do you get the skill to carry guns...
i am on holiday now but i know that when i try to give me
or a npc of my party a gun
its like you Fw_.... and a lot of strange signs show up
isnt high enough???

plz help

You need to download the two patches which have been released for the mod. The first patch deals with the firearms issue.

Galdarion: That is an issue with the latest patch which will be sorted, I didn't change anything to do with Markas either so it is more voodoo. What level are you currently?

Lvl 10.

It's a great mod btw just thought you would like to know for beta testing and improvements.

Also High elf reavers have skaven helm.

Back
Top Bottom