SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

The next beta for warsword will include everything you have seen in this thread and dont worry you just have to wait a little while longer to get your hands on it  :grin:

Oh God you're building the suspense.  I'm halfway between ecstatic joy and wanting to throttle you. :grin:

I don't suppose you can share with us roughly how long we must wait?  A month? Two? 

I won't be disappointed if you don't keep to it, I just want to have some idea.  Sorry if this seems I am bugging you.  I'm just really excited. 

PS: If you need any help with background or NPC's or anything you can think of, I would be glad to. 

It is not often not a good idea for modders to post when they think things will be finished as some of the more immature of our brethren will use it as an excuse to vent their frustration when said mod is not delivered on time. Also, often things will get delayed as say, awesome last minute features are added >_< . Awesome mod will no doubt be finished when it is finished, absolutely bloody awesome dinosaur mounts and all :smile:

Qtee said:
It is not often not a good idea for modders to post when they think things will be finished as some of the more immature of our brethren will use it as an excuse to vent their frustration when said mod is not delivered on time. Also, often things will get delayed as say, awesome last minute features are added >_< . Awesome mod will no doubt be finished when it is finished, absolutely bloody awesome dinosaur mounts and all :smile:

Hmm I see what you mean.  I'm just so anxious! 
And its good to see that I'm not the only one who's excited by awesome dinosaur mounts.  :grin:

I think it will be about another 6 months before the next release.  But we are working really hard and will post screenshots of some superduper awesomey stuff really soon.

grailknighthero said:
I think it will be about another 6 months before the next release.  But we are working really hard and will post screenshots of some superduper awesomey stuff really soon.
And what about that magnificient stuff you did for Peasants' Rebellion? It will be all included in Warsword?

Black knight armor, warhorse,and lance, also there will be a heavy mace.
mb81-1.jpg
mb80-1.jpg
it not only the Bretonnian lance that can be a killer, your undead army will match any living army
mb79-3.jpg
mb78-2.jpg
The grave gard take on a mounted knight
mb77-3.jpg

When I get around to it (it means booting up my old computer and getting files off it) I will send my items to del and they will sort through what they want to use.  Peasants Rebellion is slightly changing.  It is now for Warband.  I am in the idea/thinking phase until the new module system for the new patch comes out.  The heraldry system was a feature I was making for TPR and it is already in Warsword.  Several other features might go in as well.

Hmm I don't know if there has already been a discussion about this but with the Bretonnian Warhorses, the caparisons are chainmail with leather over the top as oposed to the chainmail you have at the moment.  I realise that the horses are not from Native so don't get me wrong whoeevr is responsible, they look good just not, um, Bretonnian. 

Please don't take offence, I'm just wondering if the horses are going to change. 

Phoenix I am not quite sure what you are talking about.  If you look on the first page under update 1 and 2 those horses are definitely Bretonnian.

Woops sorry my bad.  :oops:

I saw your screenies that you1 just posted and assumed that his character was bretonnian cause of the helm.  Sorry. 

So have you guys decided on putting in say Kislev or Araby?  Like the non-official armies?

Von Krieglitz said:
The new undeads units are awesome, I definitly love the undead warhorses!
Have you tested the new skeleton made by Barf?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

now that is a good skeleton model, it could have more of a cream colour to it though, to make the bones look old

Von Krieglitz said:
The new undeads units are awesome, I definitely love the undead warhorses!
Have you tested the new skeleton made by Barf?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thks The skeleton pack in the mod is "cartread_skeletons.brf",The retexturing and alterations i did are to the obj's  from that pack,I would of liked to have started from a blank sheet of photo shop,but the undead where a late consideration from the point of putting them in the mod.but when i was testing the bretonnians, the battles seemed to lack feel when up against the undead skeletons ,hence me doing some alterations.
I haven't seen the skeleton from Barf, so really can't comment on the model,but I'll be looking,
Considerations like this would be put in an expansion of warsword ,maybe warband.

phoenixguard09 said:
Woops sorry my bad.  :oops:

I saw your screenies that you1 just posted and assumed that his character was bretonnian cause of the helm.  Sorry. 

So have you guys decided on putting in say Kislev or Araby?  Like the non-official armies?

The knight in the pic was a test hero with different armors purchased from the market, "again all armors ,shields and warhorses I've done, work with other items I've done, ie tableau armors work with empire,  and bretonnian banners, If players are like me ,you buy and upgrade your hero with what you can afford, yes the bretonnian troop tree is given only bretonnian items like the empire is given their items, but the hero ,must be able to use all stuff, "man" that is.

Back
Top Bottom