SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

del told me that new bones were not made for the tail, the vertices are just rigged to the hip bone...I'm pretty sure thats what he said.

Hi guys,

I'd like to say the mods look really superb. I hope to see it in action soon.
I would post a suggestion about my beloved brets. More colour please. They look great I'm not complaining, I just think some more of the colour the brets have in table top would be really impresive.
Shame no warband so no mult player killing chaos.aaahh.
If you could, would you please show us some cool high elves some time soon.
Keep up the great work guys. I would help if I had any modding skills.

High Elfs are in the next release , it was one of the first new races I added into the new release
and here are a couple of old pics
upd2.jpg

upd3.jpg

he2f.jpg

he1b.jpg

Coming on so fast and so well  :grin:
glad you are no longer discussing coffin lid shields too...that dragged on a bit lol

also, could we maybe have a little checklist thing on first page like some mods do so we can check progress that way? Just a suggestion.
Keep it up :smile:

I think the progress thing is probably unneeded with all the screen shots.  (bump).

P.s. I am just downloading the mod team only beta now and I hope to fix some problems del has had this next week and hopefully finish the heraldry code and it seems you1 wants me to do it for Vampire Counts and Orcs as well.

update of the skeleton armor, this 1 is for the Black knights and grave yard guards

legionofdoomarmor.jpg

Added lord mounts and an extra warhorse
bretwarhorse7.jpg
bretwarhorse8.jpg
bretwarhorse9.jpg
bretwarhorse10.jpg
bretwarhorse11.jpg
extra warhorse
bretwarhorse.jpg

I believe you guys should check this out:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116730.msg2814613.html#msg2814613

There are few weapons which will definitely fit warhammer universe(Eg. polearms for Druchii). That would be lovely to see some of these in your mod:smile:

you1 said:
update of the skeleton armor, this 1 is for the Black knights and grave yard guards

legionofdoomarmor.jpg

Added lord mounts and an extra warhorse
bretwarhorse7.jpg
bretwarhorse8.jpg
bretwarhorse9.jpg
bretwarhorse10.jpg
bretwarhorse11.jpg
extra warhorse
bretwarhorse.jpg
Amazing looking horses! Nice work!

JDeNef13

Revan Shan said:
Just a request: Could you make this armour (helmet basicly)?

Caratula+Warhammer:+Mark+of+Chaos.jpg

capture21.jpg

*colours are there for added flare and so that it is not boring grey  NOT FINAL!!! and seeing as I cannot texture if someone else wants to, PM me and I'll upload the .wings or .obj  :smile:

Emperor Milton said:
Revan Shan said:
Just a request: Could you make this armour (helmet basicly)?

Caratula+Warhammer:+Mark+of+Chaos.jpg

capture21.jpg

*colours are there for added flare and so that it is not boring grey  NOT FINAL!!! and seeing as I cannot texture if someone else wants to, PM me and I'll upload the .wings or .obj  :smile:
pm me I'll texture it, nice helmet!
update on the coldone,Spent some hours on this,nearly finished
coldone_WIP.jpg
coldone_WIP_front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom