SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod looks awesome
I hunted down your old anthropomorphic animal head thread as well, really love all that stuff.
Will also try the Rifts one, I have a bunch of rifts stuff in a trunk somewhere.
Keep up the awesome work man. Really cool to see someone producing really good monster/alien - skeletons/textures

polovolo said:
Beasts of Chaos-evil
Bretonnia-good
Daemons of Chaos-evil
Dark Elves-evil
Dwarfs-good
The Empire-good
High Elves-good
Lizardmen-neutral
Ogre Kingdoms-sneevil
Orcs & Goblins-awesome (and evil)
Skaven-evil
Tomb Kings-neutral
Vampire Counts-evil
Warriors of Chaos-evil
Wood Elves-neutral

Evil - 8 races
Good -4 races
neutral - 3

Not so much "good" races to choose from is it?
Chaos-evil
Bretonnia-evil
Dark Elves-evil
Dwarfs-evil
The Empire-evil
High Elves-evil
Lizardmen-evil
Ogre Kingdoms-evil
Orcs & Goblins-evil
Skaven-evil
Tomb Kings-evil
Vampire Counts-evil
Wood Elves-evil

Evil - 13 factions (15, if you count every brand of chaos as 'faction' - which could be disputed, but it's not the place for it). There are no 'good' factions, there are no 'neutral', all faction's leaders are responsible for numerous slaughter of innocent, robbery, raping, pillaging, slavery of their own people and others, misdeeds, treachery and decay. Fact that just we easier are able to pass over human, elves and dwarves misbehaviour does mean nothing. This is just part of the slavery we are more able to understand, and embrace.

There are no good nor evil only shades of gray. How come you see the dwarves in warhammer as evil, what evil have they done? They just bear their grudges.

Now I'm working on banners for the Empire, Chaos, Orcs and Vampire Counts, plus some extra ones for the players use.

Little preview of the Bretonnian heraldy:

war2t.jpg

war1.jpg

war3j.jpg

Revan Shan said:
Now I'm working on banners for the Empire, Chaos, Orcs and Vampire Counts, plus some extra ones for the players use.

war2t.jpg

war1.jpg

war3j.jpg

nice =)  Do you know what those Blazons on the shields stands for?

Kazzan thats a great sword for the dark elves would be glad to use it .

Revan Shan good work there  :smile:

heres my latest model , not happy with textures yet but will change them .
ratogre.jpg

del said:
Kazzan thats a great sword for the dark elves would be glad to use it .

Revan Shan good work there  :smile:

heres my latest model , not happy with textures yet but will change them .
ratogre.jpg

Nice =D But it would be good if you made it alott more "fleshier" , with big vesicles and warts...?

polovolo said:
Revan Shan said:

war2t.jpg

war1.jpg

war3j.jpg

nice =)  Do you know what those Blazons on the shields stands for?

I took them from the Bretonian official heraldy. Each belongs to a certain lord.

Aha ok, but i asked if you know what they means....Like the unicorn and the Fleur de lys on the first sheild,  The unicorn means that the knight is favoured by Athel Loren (wood elfs) and the Fleur de lys means that the knight is pledged to the grail quest.

Show us!!

Im not playing bretonnia either, im playing orc's (was playing empire) , but i like knowing random stuff you know  :razz:

I've made some retextures of Native helmets (mostly Bretonnian inspired). Here's an example:
helmetretext.png
I'll send them over if you want them, del!

JDeNef13

Back
Top Bottom