SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

Battle pilgrim ready to convert the unbeliever's "orcs"

mb60-4.jpg

mb59-3.jpg

mb57-3.jpg

Update of work in progress Bretionnian tableau armor
Work on the grail Knight WIP.
Some heraldry to sort, better fit and match to banner etc
The idea I've got will be to give the shields on the helmet and armor the different heraldry to tell the Knight classes apart, also grail Knights will have longer lances ,different helmets etc,as will each Knight class

mb64-2.jpg

mb67-3.jpg

mb66-3.jpg

mb65-1.jpg

you1 said:
grailknighthero said:
It would be awesome if we could get tableau figured out for horses.  But last time I was here Armagan said it was impossible.

Yes theres nothing in the code that can be copied, but I do like tricking code to do want you want it to do ,I'm going to have another go, when I;m stuck on something,
Yes it would be awesome having tableua for horses and other items.
Warhammer would be well suited to this

mb47-2.jpg

mb45-4.jpg

Is that not a trick though?  Either you equipped that horse or you have some script equipping it.  Looks awesome though.  Armagan and Yoshi already told us that making a tableau for a horse was impossible, and many of us tried (including Yoshi), and it just never worked for any of us.  But maybe we were doing something wrong.

grailknighthero said:
you1 said:
grailknighthero said:
It would be awesome if we could get tableau figured out for horses.  But last time I was here Armagan said it was impossible.

Yes theres nothing in the code that can be copied, but I do like tricking code to do want you want it to do ,I'm going to have another go, when I;m stuck on something,
Yes it would be awesome having tableua for horses and other items.
Warhammer would be well suited to this

mb47-2.jpg

mb45-4.jpg

Is that not a trick though?  Either you equipped that horse or you have some script equipping it.  Looks awesome though.  Armagan and Yoshi already told us that making a tableau for a horse was impossible, and many of us tried (including Yoshi), and it just never worked for any of us.  But maybe we were doing something wrong.

I don't know if it's impossible, but yes I've stop working on the tableau heraldry horse for now ,see screenshot below for the point I got too,
I ended up trying to use a 2nd material, that was a tab shield,since this is what triggers the mesh to be displaced,but as yet i haven't got the code right to trigger it.
maybe its time to put all the information on the table regarding this topic, you never know it might already have been solved,

mb62-3.jpg

grailknighthero
like the name very becomming to warhammer,"You must be a player"?

Yes having tableau heraldry on the horse would be good, but some times custom mounts like as good

mb72-2.jpg

mb71-2.jpg

grail knights mount,will be two different mounts
grailwarhorsebretonnian.jpg

tab coat of arms
mb70-3.jpg

Another tableau coat of arms, helmet is from Silver_Wolfs_resource_pack_Sixth_release
excelent model, I've changed slightly to suit this coat of arms, added eyes ,realm shield and changed the colors from black to red

mb94-2.jpg

Update WIP,Bretonnian man at arms tableau armor

Slight miss alinment,

mb75-1.jpg

mb76.jpg

mb77-2.jpg

mb79-2.jpg

mb78-1.jpg

The Bretonnian Kings Banner

mb74-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom