SP Sci-Fi Warhammer 40k mod :\ pretty much dead for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Nethoras said:
Im sorry it just seems... unfitting to have Astartes the same size as humans... I want them more than anyone :p Im an avid marine fan meself.

Since I'm a marine player, I feel this way also, but many of my favorite memories in M&B is being the Space Marine. The armor was bulky enough to pass and I didn't really notice in battle...ahh...Charging with the power hammer...that was heaven.

it didnt look THAT bad did it...? hmm I'll think about it, for now I have to figure out if the new ver is even moddabel yet :p

And yes I do beleive that is my name on the Relicnews forums... you know me from the Vostroya mod?

Needs to be blown apart and riddled with bullet holes  :razz: (its kick ass though).

it looks way cooler close up and inside :p I think I went a lil overboard with detail, and its so big to show them all off I would have to take like 5-7 pics... and you all know me Im a lazy ****.

*has an idea*

perhaps to start off with I could make a scenario where you raid the cathedral... or defend it unno

I could make a corrupt version of the cathedral, so you could raid it as guard or perhaps marines, and a normal version so chaos can raid it.

defending wouldnt be bad, but it could be hard to get it to work, might work cooler as a dungeon crawler type thing like in hero and blade but like... 40k :p

@Nethoras : yes,it was on the vostroya mod.Is that mod dead? i had pretty great hope on that one  :smile:

defending wouldnt be bad, but it could be hard to get it to work, might work cooler as a dungeon crawler type thing like in hero and blade but like... 40k :p

That would look like inquisitor, and that would be awesome!

perhaps, theyare a bit more fun than making a full game :p

and I have no clue on the vostroya mod, havent checked in on them in quite a while, I left the team :p

Wanted to give this a shot but RapidSNAIL refused to give me the file :razz: Any chance of uploading to some more reliable source? :smile:

Also - couldn't find the answer to this - for which version is it? Or it does not matter?

Thirn said:
Also - couldn't find the answer to this - for which version is it? Or it does not matter?
Put it this way - it will be for any version that will be the latest when we finish

Balduran said:
Put it this way - it will be for any version that will be the latest when we finish

I sorta figured this part out.  :mrgreen:

What I meat was: what version of M&B is the alpha demo for? ...unless it's completely not worth touching yet or outdated? Or is it just a collection of models/textures?

I'm just craving for something Warhammer-ish, especially now, since I've got my paws on Dark Heresy Corebook and been reading it for past few days. I've played both Dawn of War and Mark of Chaos to death and wanted to try something with more, let's say, "personal approach"... (that reminds me - I have to dig up ye olde Space Hulk somewhere!).

Anyhow... looking forward to final realease of this mod! Keep up the good work, folks!

I already have pretty much everything for space marines, if we choose to put them in, although a new power sword and fist, wouldnst be a bad idea...

Chaos however is a must, that I thoroughly forgot about.

sm_uberscreeny.png

although I know its not great, prolly the best we have til we get a new rigger, though this has inspired me to do some modding :p perhaps Ill doa  quicky tonight of just replacing all the troops of factions with 40k things.

if I dont get caught up in texxing things or making new models (which I probably will) it might be doen by tonight :p

sound like fun?

Back
Top Bottom