SP Sci-Fi Warhammer 40k mod :\ pretty much dead for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Nethoras

Knight at Arms
If Your Having Trouble With "Plasma_Blast_A" Download The Patch You Dolt

I'd really like to start up another 40k mod, there will  be very little used from the last 40k mod, I want to make this a less prolifc but far more polished mod, similar to curse of the wild west, except 40k, Im thinking imperial guard and orks first, no complex backstory, just a small map and a light atmosphere, not a deep one like what I was going for in the old one, I think a lot of cool **** could be done with the new system and I will be able to put my leman russ to good use. So I'm recruiting,

so if anyones interested post here, I'm really looking forward to this project 

just for those of you who dont know if I can model, or who are wondering about what leman russ I was talking about, however this is an old model and may need some touch ups.
leman_russ_wip.png

Note: I already have a new cannon for this

wipshot_splinter_cannon_I.png

splinter_rifle_wipshot_I.png

darkeldar_weapons_wipshot.png

ig_demo_I.png

dl_helms_I.png

dark_eldar_swords_wipshot.png

please comment on the models, I could really use some constructive critisism

NO SPACE MARINES,SONS OF THE EMPEROR ,ASTARTES, CUSTODES, BLOOSHELLS, etc; only ig and traitors

40kmod  demo

READ THIS:

Main gameplay hasnt been modified, as this is a demo only the quick battles show any measure of work. By downloading this you take on the role of a(n) beta(alpha) tester, and as such it would be greatly appreciated if you would post feedback on the thread, things as major as bugs to things as minor as something looking ugly/stupid.

even the demo scenarios are largely unfinished, and many many meshes and items must be added for them to be complete.

http://rapidshare.com/files/89239101/Warhammer_40k.zip

patch I: ig boot fix
installation: extract the patch file to C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules\Warhammer 40k\Resource change this accordingly if you have m&b in a different part of your computer or if program files is spelled differently for you.
http://rapidshare.com/files/89254554/mesh_40k.zip

Those predators are good! (They are predators aren't they?)

Aren't tanks and stuff going to be possible when the next version of BRF edit comes out? Cos the 0.890 has new moddable stuff like hitboxes and stuff doesn't it?

Well, I wish you good luck Nethoras.

Are you allowed to use all the stuff that Highlander did before you took over?

-Alec

Read, it are Leman Russes. Da Imperium's tanks.

Cool model, give it a bit textures and i'm sure it will be great! Many succes with your mod :wink:

Alec{zacool} said:
Are you allowed to use all the stuff that Highlander did before you took over?
Yes, but he said he'll redo most things.

I don't want to join the team, but I might help out on a few things. I would texture the Leman Rus, if you want me to. Just send me the OBJ-file.

What happened to your other mod for the actual wh40 game? It seems to me like you want to do too many things at once.

its to easy, all I do is model, which is nice, but I wish I had more to do, cos right now Im pretty much done every mesh they asked me to make.

This sounds nice. I think I can model some lasguns for ya. If you accept them to look diffrent from the standars...i just think there would be an über amount of diffrent models. even an ak can look diffrent depending on what country produces it...cant help you with much im afraid (helping out on another game, but this might keep me intrested in modeling)
i was going to make my own mod before but got picked up by a small indie developing team.

oh and I make my own models and textures, and i dont like to texture others work. and i suck at phyton

(removed image so i dont run out of bandwith on my image hosting service)

no? ok :\

(removed image so i dont run out of bandwith on my image hosting service)

know it looks like an usp, but i think it might work with a nice texture.

doesent seem to be much intrest in 40k

edit, oh snap, its to narrow for a lasgun.ill fix that

nice, the first one would work good for traitors as an autopistol, the seconds also nice, just I dont know where it would fit in, maybe necromunds, but Im going to make this mod more lightweight, and if you want to join, sure Ill mark you down if you want...

Nethoras said:
nice, the first one would work good for traitors as an autopistol, the seconds also nice, just I dont know where it would fit in, maybe necromunds, but Im going to make this mod more lightweight, and if you want to join, sure Ill mark you down if you want...

your right, the second one does not fitt :\
well, i could model guns after images instead.

@ajikan
lets wait til the module system comes out before we start production proper,

@Conscript

not mainstream enough either ig or marines (prolly ig) against, either orks or traitors, or maybe tyranids to show off the new changeable skelingtons, depending on whether or not we can get someone who can do such magyks...

I'd moderaly prefer ig, just cos It wouldnt mean messing around with to many skelingtons, plus I could make tanks, (with marines they would get little use).

Back
Top Bottom