Warband Revival League Announcement & Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

I think todays div b finals was a great example. No rules diqualified me from playing, but Vincent said it wasn't allowed and his team wouldn't play if Krake played me. So much for malta admins SMH

Its funny how you‘re still mad for not playing a DivB Final. Vincent clearly „Asked“ to not let you play because thats kinda unfair and normally rules will forbid roster additions in a late state of the tournament or KO‘s. This time it wasnt, so he simply asked“ to not let you play.

Thats a kind of fair sportsmanship - a foreign word to you.

I think todays div b finals was a great example. No rules diqualified me from playing, but Vincent said it wasn't allowed and his team wouldn't play if Krake played me. So much for malta admins SMH
I asked them to not play you, I didn't forbid you from playing, and that becomes very clear looking at my chatlogs with raptorjesus. My players thought it was a scummy move to add you 30 minutes before the official and they didn't wanna play so I tried to reason with your leaders, but I explicitly told him it's not against the rules. I don't know why you are spreading lies when your team was the one making additions in the last second.

its a malta admin team

so if there is any issues with malta/malta players during the tourney im sure its gonna be dealt with very objectively
You are welcome we are running a tournament and managed to secure sponsorships. I think you have a valid concern, but let me give you an example: As we are currently discussing the cheater issue, in our internal polls Odin's teammates are not allowed to vote on issues regarding him. If you have more questions on how we decide stuff or feel like something is unfair, please let me know. If there was to be an issue that affects Malta directly, obviously Malta Members and their friends wouldn't have a say in it.

Tournament updates:

- As per a decision made in the admin team, Odin, Nessa and Eduard will be banned from the tournament. We know they were unbanned last tournament, but we fully understand the sentiment of large parts of the community, that want to keep them banned and the admin team's decision is in line with that.

- The prizes will be given to the top 3 teams of the tournament, with the 4 top teams from Division A, B and C competing for them in a KO phase that might look like this https://challonge.com/SampleBracket12Teamss with Division A waiting for B and C to play the first week of the knockout phase. We will also change from t-shirts to 3 different tiers of prizes with t-shirts being one of them. We will announce those shortly.

- Mentorship program: For the benefit of weaker teams we will put in place a Mentorship Program where experienced players can sign up to help and guide teams in Division C.

Last edited:
Team Name: GODSENT
Team Tag: GODSENT_
Contact 1: https://steamcommunity.com/id/enverland1/
Contact 2: Banner:
0RpvSM.png

Roster:

Feodras - 2915278
MouS - 1203910
Bawsti - 1410971
BlackDevil - 3285252
AnacondaX - 669304
CJJ - 1524313
Delfador - 3282858
Parkevich - 1384805
KEKW - 3194165
Kifli - 2247957
Sanel - 3748372
Rothen - 3279195
Alessio - 1558628
Mikalir 338471
ReD_WaR 3149401
Preferred Division: B

Last edited:
Its funny how you‘re still mad for not playing a DivB Final. Vincent clearly „Asked“ to not let you play because thats kinda unfair and normally rules will forbid roster additions in a late state of the tournament or KO‘s. This time it wasnt, so he simply asked“ to not let you play.

Thats a kind of fair sportsmanship - a foreign word to you.
Don't know why you're getting involved, but grow a brain before you do? I got a free medal without playing because my BRILLIANT teammates managed to pull a fat ****ing W. I am anything but mad, I was constantly laughing out loud in our teamspeak.

I asked them to not play you, I didn't forbid you from playing, and that becomes very clear looking at my chatlogs with raptorjesus. My players thought it was a scummy move to add you 30 minutes before the official and they didn't wanna play so I tried to reason with your leaders, but I explicitly told him it's not against the rules. I don't know why you are spreading lies when your team was the one making additions in the last second.
You said you guys wouldn't play if I played. Which meant the match would be moved to the next date you guys agreed on, which was a WEEK later, or we would get a default (and the added year of bickering "You wouldn't have won without Ciiges!"). THAT is a scummy move. Adding a rusty player who's not played in ages, and not tried for well over a year, 2 hours prior to the match isn't that scummy, you pussies just let a name scare you, and you can't admit it.

Don't know why you're getting involved, but grow a brain before you do? I got a free medal without playing because my BRILLIANT teammates managed to pull a fat ****ing W. I am anything but mad, I was constantly laughing out loud in our teamspeak.

You said you guys wouldn't play if I played. Which meant the match would be moved to the next date you guys agreed on, which was a WEEK later, or we would get a default (and the added year of bickering "You wouldn't have won without Ciiges!"). THAT is a scummy move. Adding a rusty player who's not played in ages, and not tried for well over a year, 2 hours prior to the match isn't that scummy, you pussies just let a name scare you, and you can't admit it.
You can show us what you got in this tournament then, have a great day

There is a big difference between proven cheaters and suspected cheaters. They cheated and they got punished for it therefore no decision can be seen as unfair towards them.

when others that have been proven to disrupt this community (even more so than these three did) are allowed to play then, yes, them not being allowed to play can be seen as unfair.

when others that have been proven to disrupt this community (even more so than these three did) are allowed to play then, yes, them not being allowed to play can be seen as unfair.
Yes. Maybe I should have been toxic, hypocrite, careless about my past, and playing better so people would ask me to play in their teams and do whatever it takes to make community forgive me. Even though I accept to use anything to prove myself hundreds of times, it didn't change anything. How can some people's idea, who thinks they own this community, can be this manipulative I just don't understand.

I will keep my behaviour as it was before. I mentioned before in mm matches and group chats, if you are suspected of my gameplay, please ask me nicely and I will show you the video that I recorded on NVIDIA Shadow Replay.

GLHF.

Back
Top Bottom