[Warband MP] Zombie mod ALPHA | Ported to latest! 1.134

Once the new version is out, would you like to see an organised event?

• yes, all are welcome

Votes: 232 84.1%
  • no

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • yes, but only people that have been selected/invited (No randomers)

Votes: 25 9.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Guys,

Sorry for taking so long I am almost done with porting but still have a bug that I need to fix before I will release it.

why should zombies use weapons at all. And I believe that the human Brawler or another human class should be able to hav weapons at least swords and hammers.

Because otherwise the humans can block with their fists?
I am working on a solution for the weapons/fisting though.

If the humans were to get melee weapons, I think they shouldn't be able to block, or should be slower than zombie weapons. (or in some other way less effective than Zombies)

Anyway I ported the mod to latest version.
However, I didn't add the custom scenes yet. But that and more stuff is under way.

http://www.filefront.com/17680748/Zombie2.rar

Instructions:

extract into  .../Modules
Then copy the "SceneObj" folder of .../Modules/Native into the mod .../Modules/Zombie2

Zombie mod 2.1 is now up

The native scenes are now replaced by the custom scenes that Mika made.

http://www.filefront.com/17691024/Zombie2_1.rar

Server is also up to date.

I will get some screanshots up soon aswell.

Argh remember the rulez we played back in beta, and in my 22nd foot training? Zombie lord is first zombie XD would be epic if he was like a godly NPC :razz:

btw that last night of beta event was fun times :smile: We should organise a reunion, like a high-school reunion where we all sit and talk about how awesome we all are now we are that bit older XD

uhm just a little idea.
Instead of the brawler pherhaps a peasant and a swordsmen and for balance an mixed zombie.

I think it would be better if there was semi automatic weapons as well?

Just make them do low damage or something?

It looks interesting , i think i will download it but is there any screenshots ? So i can be sure about downloading .

And Well Done !

I will organise a day that all who are intrested can show up and play. If we get more players than the usual 5 - 7 it will be more fun + the screanshots/vids will be better :smile:

Hey,

I will upload a new version today, it should include a feature that disables people from joining the Human team.
- The server will automaticly switch all players to the human team

I shall try to include:

- winning condition (starting new map automaticly)
- Random player of the human team is switched to the zombie team. (Or more players, depending on the total number of players in the game)

Back
Top Bottom