Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azorek said:
https://imgur.com/a/4kbNKrj
Hi, I got banned on wbmm because I didn't join the match at time, i am sorry about this but I had to help my mom, I thought I will join at times but I missed like 3 sec, I am writing this here because Sabo isn't answering me on steam ;/
The IW guys are good people and really fun to play with, despite being skilled. You should give him a second chance for sure (Mynes/Saboo).

Mynes said:
JL2gDo9.png

NEW SERVER CHANGES

Patch notes
- MMR balancing improved. Teams should be much more balanced, thanks to shema for suggesting a better algorithm

:party:

Servers feel great, perhaps just cos of the restart?

You should look at implementing assists in the final scores also, not sure how tricky that would be. Perhaps Harman and Yami will share their secrets.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Servers feel great, perhaps just cos of the restart?

You should look at implementing assists in the final scores also, not sure how tricky that would be. Perhaps Harman and Yami will share their secrets.

Ofc a lesser player like OGL wants assists to supplement his meager statistics...

JL2gDo9.png

Version 1.3 has been released!

Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9su4uzrqyl9ur2/WBMM_Client.exe?dl=0

You can also run your old client it should show that there is an update available. If it doesn't update just download the new version.

Patch notes
- Cool down period when not accepting a match
- Queuing form redesigned
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks

Joshu4BananaClip said:
Tannenberg really hurts my eyes......The ground is just awful.....To many details on the ground...i even lowed my settings but still it really hurts to fight on....
SvYw0J0.jpg
k28CPfn.jpg

its just a **** map in general

JL2gDo9.png

Version 1.4 has been released!

Just run your old client and it should indicate that there is an update available.

Patch notes
- Push-to-talk voice chatting system which allows voice communication between teammates without the requirement of TeamSpeak
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks

This update requires you to run the installation wizard which will guide you through the installation process. This is due to including Speex codec which is required for audio compression.

Knightmaree said:
Anyone else having this issue with version 1.4?
YaYnkdr.png
I don't think you're running the correct version, its still showing version 1.3
Make sure you run the installed version after the installation process.

Mynes said:
Knightmaree said:
Anyone else having this issue with version 1.4?
YaYnkdr.png
I don't think you're running the correct version, its still showing version 1.3
Make sure you run the installed version after the installation process.
Nvm, started working after a few more tries, thx anyways.

Greetings, good sirs. How does this work? I'm trying to create an account, it asks me to enter the server, but as soon as I enter the server I see a message "Light is not whitelisted" and get kicked out of the server. Registration doesnt progress either.

Darth Light said:
Greetings, good sirs. How does this work? I'm trying to create an account, it asks me to enter the server, but as soon as I enter the server I see a message "Light is not whitelisted" and get kicked out of the server. Registration doesnt progress either.
You should be able to register yourself now, was a minor issue that I didn't pay attention to after server migration. Just join a server then login with your username and password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom