Warband Competitive Matchmaking Client / BETA / [Update: 1.1.0]

Users who are viewing this thread

Between bugs, feature additions, and maintenance, it was taking too much of my day and I'll have less free time for it in the summer. There was also the problem of a gradual decrease in seriousness of play and many matches devolving to trolling. Making an automated anti-trolling system & managing admins would not be a small task. I figured the long work load/time it would take to polish and add features was too great for the possible benefit. Hope I didn't disappoint any players, it was always more of an experiment in my view. Hope you enjoyed it while it was up :grin:

grimsight said:
Between bugs, feature additions, and maintenance, it was taking too much of my day and I'll have less free time for it in the summer. There was also the problem of a gradual decrease in seriousness of play and many matches devolving to trolling. Making an automated anti-trolling system & managing admins would not be a small task. I figured the long work load/time it would take to polish and add features was too great for the possible benefit. Hope I didn't disappoint any players, it was always more of an experiment in my view. Hope you enjoyed it while it was up :grin:

Thank you friend Grimsight for your time, it was indeed enjoyable whilst it was serious and perhaps it was time to put it down

MM was cool idea and mucho respect to grim for the work he put into it and actually making it work.

Hopefully now he can take all our personal info and passwords, sell all the data and hack our accounts for a well-earned profit.

In a bright future when we have a more populated and (even more toxic) community, I am sure MM will be an even bigger deal than it was for us. This is one of the best things ever made for this game. Thank you grim. :*

Thank you Grim for all the work you put into this! I only wish that Taleworlds will do something similar for the Bannerlord competitive community as to compete with other E-Sport games out there. But if they don't, then I bet MM would be a success if able to be implemented into Bannerlord  :smile:

What about getting this back now with 5v5 format?
LGfOkUOn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom