Warband Competitive Matchmaking Client / BETA / [Update: 1.1.0]

Users who are viewing this thread

Namakan said:
TW will bring MM to Bannerlord, as said in their FAQ thread in that forum. Lets hope it'll be good enough for us to not require something like faceit/ESEA...

They can't. The EULA of warband states you can't make profit from the game. ESEA requires a subscription and so does faceit I believe.

I had a talk with Grim about taking his MM system to the next level by building it up like faceit but with ads supporting the funds of servers and making you able to go to the server from a webbrowser.

the very intelligent and smart man that got caught cheating in mercenaries by uploading a video of himself cheating in his own youtube channel while denying that cheats even existed in the forums?

SirAlecks said:
the very intelligent and smart man that got caught cheating in mercenaries by uploading a video of himself cheating in his own youtube channel while denying that cheats even existed in the forums?

You did a great job on that my cheating days on mercs are now over.

lmao. Like it matters, I suppose he is a part of the community anyway :roll:
It was already brought up by me and others in different threads. At least he had enough reason to not release it into ether.

Mercenary_Frank said:
I am sure this thread is about Grim his MM program and not my one night off cheating in Mercenaries.

Well, you were the one who developed the cheat that could drastically influence whole game... :roll:
Just sayin...

Anyway, this is basically dead, whoever revived this, I believe we won't be getting MM for Warband back, just wait for Bannerlord.

๖Kern said:
Mercenary_Frank said:
I am sure this thread is about Grim his MM program and not my one night off cheating in Mercenaries.

Well, you were the one who developed the cheat that could drastically influence whole game... :roll:
Just sayin...

Anyway, this is basically dead, whoever revived this, I believe we won't be getting MM for Warband back, just wait for Bannerlord.

Do you think I am the only one who developed a cheat for warband/games? The exploits have been there since day 1 so anybody could have abused them at any time I simply exposed them showing the community that the game isn't so legit as it "seems" to be.

I have literally disclosed several of these exploits to TW, so it's there responsibility now to get them fix or see them continued with abuse.

Mercenary_Frank said:
๖Kern said:
Mercenary_Frank said:

Just sayin...

Do you think I am the only one who developed a cheat for warband/games? The exploits have been there since day 1 so anybody could have abused them at any time I simply exposed them showing the community that the game isn't so legit as it "seems" to be.

I have literally disclosed several of these exploits to TW, so it's there responsibility now to get them fix or see them continued with abuse.
you can choose not to use them you said little freak

Mercenary_Frank said:

I am not an idiot.. There's plenty of cheats for Warband, yes. M***c is ruining this community since day one and some other people too. That doesn't change the fact you basically did the same, you just kept it for yourself, which I am thankful for.

Namakan said:
TW will bring MM to Bannerlord, as said in their FAQ thread in that forum. Lets hope it'll be good enough for us to not require something like faceit/ESEA...

Well, there is the chance that matchmaking will be for this casual captain mode thingy, and a gamemode like that is just really bad for a real competition. So in case they dont deliver a real battle mode without bots nor respawns, Bannerlord needs a MM for a competitive gamemode, which i doubt atm.. to me it seems they are aiming for the casual player. But that might be lack of information.

๖Kern said:
Mercenary_Frank said:

I am not an idiot.. There's plenty of cheats for Warband, yes. M***c is ruining this community since day one and some other people too. That doesn't change the fact you basically did the same, you just kept it for yourself, which I am thankful for.

How did I ruin the "community"? I am pretty sure whoever plays with cheats/hacks are enjoying themselves fine. Everybody has their own concept/morals on why they cheat.

Every game has hacker either it be protected by something flimsy as VAC or an intrusive rootkit like BattleEye. It is something every community has to deal with.

Snazzelicious said:
Stop derailing the thread, europoops.

(Back on topic, I'd be willing to donate to keep MM going and maybe help make it better too.)

Snazzi using that WFL money for the greater good of the community.

If only she had gotten that money ...

Back
Top Bottom