Need More Info Villages and Towns I control do not re-spawn troops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.2.314809
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:I am playing on version e1.7.2.314809. I took over Tyal and used the Governor feature to start a faction. After completing the change I took over the castle just south of it and then Amprela. After a while i noticed none of the towns or villages had troops available to recruit in any of the spots available to me. Tyal was at one point controlled by rebels and all three locations I have taken over were controlled by Western Empire. I have saves from before I started the kingdom and at a few points after. Let me know if you would like anything, including creating a ticket with saves or anything else tomorrow.
How to Reproduce: Not sure.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):NA
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Looks like from the save it is day 261 about to day 352. I can understand it being once or twice but every time I have checked it has been empty in that time.

My bet is settlements were probably in rebellious state (loyalty minus 25) at the point you conquered them. In this case they don't produce recruits even if you manage to get the loyalty over 25. It's a bug that has been going on for ages. Only way out that I know working is, unless TWs fix it with a patch, getting your settlement besieged. If enemy sieges them when loyalty is above 25 and you manage to lift it before loyalty tanks again, settlements go back to normal.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

My bet is settlements were probably in rebellious state (loyalty minus 25) at the point you conquered them. In this case they don't produce recruits even if you manage to get the loyalty over 25. It's a bug that has been going on for ages. Only way out that I know working is, unless TWs fix it with a patch, getting your settlement besieged. If enemy sieges them when loyalty is above 25 and you manage to lift it before loyalty tanks again, settlements go back to normal.
You could be correct. When they rebelled it took 30ish days for them to be taken over again by the Northern Kingdom. I considered attacking it but I was in no place to do so at the time.

Summary:I am playing on version e1.7.2.314809. I took over Tyal and used the Governor feature to start a faction. After completing the change I took over the castle just south of it and then Amprela. After a while i noticed none of the towns or villages had troops available to recruit in any of the spots available to me. Tyal was at one point controlled by rebels and all three locations I have taken over were controlled by Western Empire. I have saves from before I started the kingdom and at a few points after. Let me know if you would like anything, including creating a ticket with saves or anything else tomorrow.
How to Reproduce: Not sure.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):NA
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
+1 - recognized the same problem - i think it happened only for castle villages.
once i was able to fix it by giving the castle to other clans again and again :grin:

Back
Top Bottom