Resolved Game Crash when trying to leave Village

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:I have a quest to save a kidnapped daughter. When I go into the village (Bog Beth) and complete the quest objective when I hold down tab to leave my game crashes. I skipped the quest came back after 20 days in game and still have the same issue.
How to Reproduce:I can go into town and leave if I never interact with them but once I do it always crashes. The game does a crash report and steam asks me to launch in safe mode.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version: 551.23
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz 3.70 GHz
RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB
Motherboard: Omen 30L
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): wdc pc sn530 sdbpnpz-1t00-1006

Last edited:
To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
The second window 'TWCrashUploader' isn't opening after clicking 'Yes' on the first dialog window. The game stalls for a few seconds and then closes. There is no code copied to my clipboard either.

I will try turning off all antivirus to see if that allows the second 'TWCrashUploader' window to initiate

The second window 'TWCrashUploader' isn't opening after clicking 'Yes' on the first dialog window. The game stalls for a few seconds and then closes. There is no code copied to my clipboard either.

I will try turning off all antivirus to see if that allows the second 'TWCrashUploader' window to initiate
Still no second crash dialog when all antivirus is turned off

The same thing is happening to me like darkened_knight. I am getting no TWCrashUploader, I click yes and after 5-10 seconds the game closes. I turned off all anti-virus on my PC and just did a clean install fo the game.

We found out an issue with the crash uploader on our end and we will deploy a fix for it as soon as possible. Forwarding the issue to the team. But we will probably need the crash dump so i will ask you again after the next patch. Thank you!

Could you send us a save file just before entering the village?
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We have fixed the crash uploader issue with the latest hotfix which released an hour ago. Could you try to crash again and send us a new crash id?
I also forwarded the save file.

Just confirming, the small patch today has resolved the issue 🥳

I can now leave the village after interacting with the quest. No crash

Thank you, please pass on my thanks to the development team! 🧡

Back
Top Bottom