Viking Conquest Update 1.03 (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna give a thanks to the dev team. Viking Conquest is seriously amazing. I don't know what you guys did, but it feels like a whole new game (more so than Caribbean!). The graphics are much better, scenes are breathtaking IMO, models and textures are beautiful, the list is actually quite long.

Germanic Celt said:
Just wanna give a thanks to the dev team. Viking Conquest is seriously amazing.
I just recommend to everyone, who leave a negative Steam review on release, reconsider and change it. This DLC really deserve a better score than 45%.
Maybe 60%, but surely not 45%.

Sobakozoid said:
Germanic Celt said:
Just wanna give a thanks to the dev team. Viking Conquest is seriously amazing.
I just recommend to everyone, who leave a negative Steam review on release, reconsider and change it. This DLC really deserve better score than 45%.
Maybe 60%, but surely not 45%.

The problem is most people left their review when VC was just released. Unfortunately it's unlikely half those people will come back and check their reviews. The game is nearly 100% fixed now, which renders most of those negative reviews invalid anyway.

The old negative reviews are probably warranted. The weird thing is that there are new reviews complaining about it being completely unplayable due to bugs, and some complaining about issues that have been fixed.  Do none of these people have auto-update enabled or something? Very strange.

Oh yeah and one guy who left a negative review due to dx7 not being supported because "who reads system requirements anyway".

kraggrim said:
The old negative reviews are probably warranted. The weird thing is that there are new reviews complaining about it being completely unplayable due to bugs, and some complaining about issues that have been fixed.  Do none of these people have auto-update enabled or something? Very strange.

Oh yeah and one guy who left a negative review due to dx7 not being supported because "who reads system requirements anyway".

well you cant even turn off auto updates anymore. Steam forces you to update to avoid this kind of behaviour/issues. You can choose to do it when you start Steam or the Game, unless you only play the game with Steam offline.

Huh, That makes it even weirder. I guess everybody's different, some folk must have a very low bar for 'unplayable'.

Even if they are still experiencing the glitches that should be fixed, it's no use for them to just complain in the Steam reviews. The VC devs seem very helpful, and would likely try to fix these problems they're experiencing (if they actually asked for help instead of complaining in some random review section).

A botched launch will always warrant negative reviews. It is what it is though and we should be looking forward. 1.03 is mostly fine and I really want to get my hands on 1.04 now :grin:

Germanic Celt said:
XxOstiaxX said:
Any ETA on 1.04 ?
Here:
When it's released
vacation2.jpg

Hello friends, i have MB Warband 1.166 and Viking Conquest 1.03 when i try start a new game, it back to the Menu Screen, please help.

pedrobrappa said:
Hello friends, i have MB Warband 1.166 and Viking Conquest 1.03 when i try start a new game, it back to the Menu Screen, please help.

Do you have free slots for a savegame?

Post your rgl_log.txt (using spoilers tag).

Where did you get the game from? Steam? Did you register the DLC (input the serial key for VC) in case it is not Steam?

kalarhan said:
pedrobrappa said:

Where did you get the game from? Steam? Did you register the DLC (input the serial key for VC) in case it is not Steam?

Hello buddy,

rl_log.txt
"Starting new log file.
Version:  1.163 ".

Its non steam, and yes i register it

thanks !!!

pedrobrappa said:
kalarhan said:
pedrobrappa said:

Hello buddy,

rl_log.txt
"Starting new log file.
Version: 1.163 ".

Its non steam, and yes i register it

thanks !!!

you need to download the latest version of Warband, which is version 1.166

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Warband/Download

any idea of any bugs cleared?? im still stuck at the bug where u need to convince ulf not testify against you and a douche appears...and no options after that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom