Viking Conquest Update 1.03 (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
krory3rd said:
kalarhan said:
krory3rd said:
any idea of any bugs cleared?? im still stuck at the bug where u need to convince ulf not testify against you and a douche appears...and no options after that.....

check 1.04 beta

how to and where????

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,327602.0.html

To select this, you need to right click on "Mount & Blade Warband" in your Library, select Properties, open the BETAS tab and enter "betapassword" then press Check Codes. Then select the beta from the dropdown menu. You may need to close and restart steam for the download to begin.

Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I had purchased Warband about a month ago and it had come with Viking Conquest with the buy. I loved it from day one, but it did have a few crashing problems. This is why I was excited to see the update for it. But when I patched it over, it asked for my serial key all over again, only to discover that my code no longer works. Am I missing a step, or does this DLC not include free updates?

Note: I Purchased directly from TaleWorlds.

glades20 said:
Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I had purchased Warband about a month ago and it had come with Viking Conquest with the buy. I loved it from day one, but it did have a few crashing problems. This is why I was excited to see the update for it. But when I patched it over, it asked for my serial key all over again, only to discover that my code no longer works. Am I missing a step, or does this DLC not include free updates?

You're probably better off asking in TW Support forum.

glades20 said:

where did you buy the game from? They probably sent you a email with the serial information, so you can retrieve it from there again. Steam is automagic, but GOG and other sellers may also have this information on your account with them (games bought, serial information, etc).

Also if you registered the game with TaleWorlds (Site/Forum) you should have your key there.

If not you will need to talk to TaleWorlds support and offer some kind of receipt as proof: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Home/Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom