Viking Conquest Update 1.03 (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brentimus Maximus said:
kraggrim said:
I think it's a matter of distribution rather than overall numbers. Some areas seem saturated with bandit parties and others are nearly empty. A more even spread would probably be better.
Yea, I think your right about that.

I am with you there. Tool over Fresia and have a full time job keeping the bandits under control. They spawn like crazy there.

anyone else got a problem with axes being way to big this patch? there was like a 3mb update that made the axes really big

sologoduk said:
anyone else got a problem with axes being way to big this patch? there was like a 3mb update that made the axes really big

JuJu70 said that should be getting fixed at some point.

It's pretty easy to resize them using openBRF (use the ruler tool) if it's bothering you a lot.

Any ETA on the DRM free release of 1.03 of VC? Steam is nice but prefer my games to be free DRM limitations so please don't forget about us. :smile:

remi alert said:
Any ETA on the DRM free release of 1.03 of VC? Steam is nice but prefer my games to be free DRM limitations so please don't forget about us. :smile:

Will back you up all day every day for a DRM free games! +1

remi alert said:

if you read Cap post you will see him linking the download page from TaleWorlds. So you already have a non Steam download. No need to ask for one  :razz:

Cheers

kalarhan said:
remi alert said:

if you read Cap post you will see him linking the download page from TaleWorlds. So you already have a non Steam download. No need to ask for one  :razz:

Cheers

Ah right thanks.

Reason I asked since I did check the download page earlier today, and it just showed me 1.02, perhaps a bug?

In anycase, thanks for the heads up.  :grin:

Captain Lust said:
We have now pushed out this patch to a full release and it's available for non-Steam users on the downloads page!

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/VikingConquest/Download

I got my game from Steam.

I started a new game when 1.03 was released, and  I am still having a few problems. Where Solveig is still not joining the party and there is a Farm occupied by Viking in Norphybra after killing them I still do not get the loot. ( there is a message that comes up that you got 3 chain mail and something else).

Is there something i forgot to do, or did  Steam not get the update yet?

Thank you

yumainue said:
I started a new game when 1.03 was released

Do you mean that you started a new one today (just a few hours ago) and you played the story-line until that quest? If so, you could create a report on the bug forum and post your savegame there.

a Farm occupied by Viking in Norphybra
Farmland? I started a new game just to test it out. I got the mail as expected (1 Byrnie, 2 chainmail).

You should try verify cache or reinstall your game. I also use Steam.

rustyshakleford said:
getting some bizarre script errors in battles though
What kind of village attack that was? Farmer quest to save a village? Were you attacking a village? Or were you attacking bandits in a village (random event)?

kalarhan said:
yumainue said:
I started a new game when 1.03 was released

Do you mean that you started a new one today (just a few hours ago) and you played the story-line until that quest? If so, you could create a report on the bug forum and post your savegame there.

a Farm occupied by Viking in Norphybra
Farmland? I started a new game just to test it out. I got the mail as expected (1 Byrnie, 2 chainmail).

You should try verify cache or reinstall your game. I also use Steam.

rustyshakleford said:
getting some bizarre script errors in battles though
What kind of village attack that was? Farmer quest to save a village? Were you attacking a village? Or were you attacking bandits in a village (random event)?

its the "rescue a village from bandits" quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom