Mount & Blade Warband version 1.165 patch (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, please share some information with us about upcoming module system. 1257AD fans are waiting patiently since the begining of december...

Can this be released for those who don't have an installed Mount & Blade Warband? I had the disc, but lost it. I wanted to install it on my new PC, but as I said I lost the disc, so I copied the game from my old PC and am using a cracked launcher due to me not having the disc to run it that way. I would like to use some mods, but don't have a way to install the update for my version (due to it not actually being installed, but copied). I would buy the game again but then the game would probably reappear (two can be a hassle, plus one would be useless).

deathmite said:
Can this be released for those who don't have an installed Mount & Blade Warband? I had the disc, but lost it. I wanted to install it on my new PC, but as I said I lost the disc, so I copied the game from my old PC and am using a cracked launcher due to me not having the disc to run it that way. I would like to use some mods, but don't have a way to install the update for my version (due to it not actually being installed, but copied). I would buy the game again but then the game would probably reappear (two can be a hassle, plus one would be useless).

If you had disk, you should have a CD key. If you have one, then it's pretty easy - download and install game from taleworlds.com and type your CD key - it should work.

p.s. getting pretty impatient with new module system as because of this my favourite mod's last version has been delayed for almost 2 months... please give us some information.

Great!

There's a bug in the Module system though: with the addition of (try_for_prop_instances) operation, code in process_operations.py file must be changed appropriately so it would recognize the new operation for a "depth-increasing" one. Otherwise the module system will be unable to detect missing or extraneous (try_end)'s in the code (or falsely detect bugs where there are none).

Another bug, this one major: operation (party_set_marshall) has been renamed to (party_set_marshal) in header_operations file but not in the actual module code. As the result, Module System cannot be compiled without some fixes.

UPDATE: actually renaming the operation will cause issues for all existing mods out there. If this operation has been renamed in VC DLC, I strongly recommend to rename it back to prevent numerous issues with vanilla Native, other official DLCs and the entire existing mod base.

Oh, and I see some comments from my expanded header_operations file made their way into the official Module System! Heh. This is, like, recognition. :mrgreen: Could have contacted me to integrate the full version though, this would probably be better (especially if someone from Taleworlds would skim through the comments to check for any inaccuracies).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom