Videos/screenshots/info

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Rust

Grandmaster Knight
Could those of you lucky enough to be in the beta please do a little frapsing/screenshotting for the rest of us?

Even if its just a short video with no audio of animations it's welcome to us hungry masses, and is this beta the full warband or just multiplayer?

It is only multi-player as of now.
I can imagine when more people get in at later groups and the multi-player servers start to get full they will enable single-player.
Right now I think they just want to try and see how the servers will react when they are full.
The most I have played with on a server so far is around 10 I think, and right now the server's max is 32.
Edit:
MBWarbandserverlist.jpg

Here is a screen of the server list.
So there ARE servers guys.
As you can see it has a column for "Module" so mods will be allowed in Multiplayer to make it more diverse.

It was nice playing with some player known as "Arma"

I feel stupid for not realizing who that was.

edit: my question is, do you think the beta testers for Warband will get it for free on release?

I don't hate them. But I most certainly don't love them. They need to be improved. The old animations seemed more "solid". The new ones just feel very... lazy and just so relaxed.

I think I have accidentally triggered some kind of rolling maneuver a few times, but I'm not sure what I did and I'm not sure if it was just a bug.

Redfyre said:
I don't hate them. But I most certainly don't love them. They need to be improved. The old animations seemed more "solid". The new ones just feel very... lazy and just so relaxed.

The old ones were a bit stiff, but these seemed to over compensate.

gypsydevil said:
I remember hearing way back that they might be putting in some kind of dodge action.. True or False?
False. They already have a parry why do you need to dodge? Dodge by moving to the side. Wherever you heard that from is a terrible source. Never use it ever again.

Back
Top Bottom