Videos/screenshots/info

Users who are viewing this thread

76.jpg

Good God,Thats my best score so far.

EDIT. The pic is too blurry.The score is 23 kills and 3 deaths.

Thel said:
Hi all,

I watched battle-formation-sundays and took some screen shots. I really hope "formations" catch on and will be used on other servers soon :grin:
Will upload the rest later..But here are some scenes from an infantry-cavalry charge, of which I particularly enjoyed.

mb41.png

Swadians charging and Rhodoks readying pikes...

mb44.png

Really painful looking clash :razz:

mb45.png

Cavalry are either killed instantly, or are dehorsed. Dueling ensues.

mb48.png
Rhodoks win the round.
You do know your grass is bugged, right?

Ljas said:
Thel said:
Hi all,

I watched battle-formation-sundays and took some screen shots. I really hope "formations" catch on and will be used on other servers soon :grin:
Will upload the rest later..But here are some scenes from an infantry-cavalry charge, of which I particularly enjoyed.

mb41.png

Swadians charging and Rhodoks readying pikes...

mb44.png

Really painful looking clash :razz:

mb45.png

Cavalry are either killed instantly, or are dehorsed. Dueling ensues.

mb48.png
Rhodoks win the round.
You do know your grass is bugged, right?

*whispers to Ljas that there is a battle in the pic, too*

There was a nice TDM on a random plain yesterday. It was nice to have that map for a change. Vaegirs and Nords were brutally slaughtering each other.
One of my best scores so far. Probably still average, but good for me personally.

mb336.png

I wanted to make a nice shot of me in my brand new Nord helmet, when suddenly two javelins penetrated my leg and ear.
You still see the blood spraying.

mb334.png

Earlier, in another match, my character made some weird gymnastics and spread his arms as he froze for the map change.

mb329.png

Hengist said:
There was a nice TDM on a random plain yesterday. It was nice to have that map for a change. Vaegirs and Nords were brutally slaughtering each other.
One of my best scores so far. Probably still average, but good for me personally.

mb336.png

I wanted to make a nice shot of me in my brand new Nord helmet, when suddenly two javelins penetrated my leg and ear.
You still see the blood spraying.

mb334.png

Earlier, in another match, my character made some weird gymnastics and spread his arms as he froze for the map change.

mb329.png

It looks great how you still stand straight while dead in screen two. Lucky shot (both the javelin and the screenshot). And in the third screenshot I like the positioning of your arms, shield, sword to the margin of the score-box. Great screens.

33 min long footage with crappy quality?! don't mind if i do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFVyaBMs2DQ&feature=PlayList&p=F942953E705424DE&index=0&playnext=1

i'm the guy on left on the second pic,I was kicking asses this day ! o/

At first i killed the guy XD then he came back and i noticed he really wants to do it  so i hostlered my weapon and "Defended" him while he was doing it :grin:

MasacruTheArcher said:
At first i killed the guy XD then he came back and i noticed he really wants to do it  so i hostlered my weapon and "Defended" him while he was doing it :grin:

To everyone his own, I guess.

This screenshot got me thinking: do arrows actually pierce stone? I highly doubt it.

MasacruTheArcher said:

I saw that and i took almost the same screenshot before i killed you.

Back
Top Bottom