Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

okay, thanks for the information - i had noticed that Perisno textures are...amazing  :grin:
Where can i switch off the HDR mode or turn it to low?
Thanks

6dkt3.png
hHl4L.png

You may want to add this to the changelog. :smile:

habeo123 said:
HRD mode is under graphic menu option when you hit Esc.
Directx switch is in option menu of the game launcher.
Okay thanks. I found the Direct X option. it doesn't seem to reduce the grahpics by much, just changes the light and "mood" of items. Thanks very much - i can now play better :grin:

will making allies with a minor faction stop them from attacking us and if we do it while as a vassal will it stop them from attacking our faction? I want to ally with the Illicans.

Cider said:
will making allies with a minor faction stop them from attacking us and if we do it while as a vassal will it stop them from attacking our faction? I want to ally with the Illicans.

It's based on your relations, you and your faction's relations to the Illicans are different, and your faction cannot make friends with the Illicans unless you tweak it.

So if you have 0 with Illicans while your faction has -50, they'll only attack faction-based soldiers, except you.
Have 10 relations while your faction has -50 with them, they'll probably join you on battles, but still attack your faction's members, so stay away from those fights to avoid loss of relations to the Illicans

If you have -50 with them, while your faction has a beginning relation of 50, they'll only attack you and anyone with bad relations.

Just a thought. Player-run mercenary companies with there own barracks and such. Maybe have different levels of barracks with one being in a city, another in a town, and maybe a run-down site where the player can rebuild it.

Murderer said:
Any update for Valentine's Day?  :grin:
Sorry everyone for the delay in updates but expect some in the coming week :smile:
I have been disabled for the past few weeks thanks to some real life mishaps but I shall get back in groove soon.

This delay is just a minor setback.

best regards
-michadr

Abot has posted this on the development forum, might as well post it here too. :smile:

Screen_Shot_2014_02_15_at_10_58_10_PM.png

habeo123 said:
The Dark Robin said:
Abot has posted this on the development forum, might as well post it here too. :smile:

Exactly what I was asking him for. GJ.
Very nice armor, although maybe a bit too thin just below the should line? Just personal, it just looks like the person has massive shoulders and small upper arms. But the texture/patterns is all amazing! Good job

What exactly will the rumour  system be?
Will it be like the travellers who you can ask for "interesting tales" of their journeys?

Joshua Ryde said:
habeo123 said:
The Dark Robin said:

Exactly what I was asking him for. GJ.
Very nice armor, although maybe a bit too thin just below the should line? Just personal, it just looks like the person has massive shoulders and small upper arms. But the texture/patterns is all amazing! Good job

Seems like a texturing of the elvarie knights armor. So any model problem are already in the game. I hope he does the elvarie guardian armor. Its a realy nice armor even if it look a bit like something out of an anime.

Back
Top Bottom